Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, North America (NA) Regional Marketing – Spine
Requisition ID: 4992180625
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Manager, North America (NA) Regional Marketing – Spine based in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
DePuy Synthes Spine is one of the leading companies in the development of products to treat spinal surgery. The company is headquartered in Raynham, MA. This position is in the headquarters and is responsible for the US downstream marketing of cervical portfolio.
The Senior Manager, NA Regional Marketing Spine will report to the US Director of Marketing for Spine. Responsibilities of the Senior Manager, NA Regional Marketing Spine include but are not limited to:
- Lead the Spine Marketing team to achieve US business plan objectives of sales, net income, gross profit, inventory and price on an annual basis in the cervical portfolio.
- Manage expenses within budget. Increase company’s leadership position in the US Spine market
- Responsible for leading and executing impactful US product launches including
- Development and execution of regional price strategy,
- US promotional plan based on global marketing campaign strategy
- Product training plan (sales force & surgeons)
- Sales forecasting, customer targeting, inventory allocation and roll-out plan, sales tools and communication
- Serve as the “bridge” between the US Sales team and rest of the company to ensure strong alignment around company’s business objectives, key strategies, and execution of business plan
- Develop strong relationships with all key functions, sales force and surgeon customers
- Provide “first line” support to US Sales team including technical support, co-travel to support selling efforts, building customer relationships, and gathering of market intelligence
- Support sales efforts by participating in sales activities aimed at converting or retaining key customers
- Develop insights into US customers’ products and services needs to provide effective inputs for Franchise marketing portfolio planning process
- Manage and develop marketing talent, Identify marketing ‘bench’ and mentor talent across the organization
- Promote a culture of innovation and marketing excellence
- Ensure the company is focused on meeting customer’s need and be a positive agent for change within the organization
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. An MBA or Master’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years’ progressive business experience in any of the following areas: Marketing, Medical Device Product Development, R&D, Medical Device Sales, or a combination of Sales and Marketing is required
- Demonstrated learning agility is required
- Experience in marketing and launching new products, services and programs to the healthcare community is highly desired
- Experience developing and executing successful business plans is preferred
- Experience interacting with key customers and sales force stakeholders is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills are required
- The selected candidate must work in a hand’s-on, fast paced, customer focused environment and have a thirst for learning new things
This position will be based in Raynham, MA and require up to 40% domestic travel including occasional weekends.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)