Johnson & Johnson Careers
Health Care Compliance Senior Manager, Surgical Vision
Santa Ana, California
Health Care Compliance
Requisition ID: 4992171117
Johnson & Johnson, Health Care Compliance & Privacy (HCCP) is currently recruiting for a Health Care Compliance (HCC) Senior Manager to support Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The HCC Senior Manager is primarily responsible for the implementation and support of programs designed to ensure the Company meets statutory and regulatory requirements relating to health care fraud and abuse; as well as advertising and promotion laws governing the Companies commercial and scientific activities. This position assures the alignment of the Companies HCC activities within the overall organization and reinforces the message that compliance is a Company priority and has access to the resources needed to assure implementation of an effective compliance program.
As a Health Care Compliance Senior Manager, you will:
• Reinforce compliance principles and embrace ownership to make compliant decisions
• Advise internal stakeholders of potential compliance risk areas and develop and manage risk mitigation plans
• Act as a consultant, reviewer and approver for business activities that involve HCC risks, including reviewing and approving transactions within HCC systems like Totality and Accurate
• Ensure implementation of HCC policies and procedures
• Provide appropriate guidance, education and regular communications on HCC topics to all relevant employees
• Design and implement HCC training focused on commercial activities to enhance employee awareness and compliance with requirements
• Conduct or facilitate testing and monitoring; supporting corrective actions to close gaps identified during audits, assessments, testing and monitoring
• Conduct self-assessment and risk assessment processes to detect process gaps & inconsistencies
• Respond to complaints and reports of potential misconduct through appropriate investigations and escalations, consistent with policies and procedures
• Support financial disclosures under federal and state laws, as well as voluntary disclosures
• Effectively influence individuals at all levels of the organizations supported.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; an advanced degree in a related field is preferred.
• Current status as a Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP®) or Certification in Healthcare Compliance (CHC®) is preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years of business experience, with at least 4 years in health care compliance, government contracts compliance, privacy or a related area, such as, finance or commercial contracting; or commensurate experience in application of compliance polices to business is required.
• Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of a compliance program in accordance with an organization's risk profile is required.
• Experience with project management in a matrixed business organization is preferred.
• People management experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of: (1) anti-kickback and false claims laws; (2) laws and regulations governing federal and state contracting and pricing programs; and (3) Affordable Care Act and impact on health care industry is required.
• Knowledge of common industry commercial sales and marketing practices for healthcare products and the risks is preferred.
• Ability to support rapidly changing business models across multiple companies and sectors is required.
• Strong cross company/sector collaboration and change management is required
• Ability to advise on complex selling arrangements and multi-company contracting, while working towards solutions to streamline process and drive compliant growth is required.
• Requires strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and analytical skills
• Broad business experience and a proven ability to influence business decisions and business partners is required.
• Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time to domestic destinations.
United States-California-Santa Ana
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Health Care Compliance