Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Tax Manager– Global Tax Technology
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4979170629
Johnson & Johnson's Global Tax Operations Team is seeking a Tax Manager – Global Tax Technology based in New Brunswick, NJ. The Tax Technology Manager will be responsible for identifying and implementing Best in Class tax technology to help drive operational efficiencies in our Global Tax Processes. This role will focus on developing Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence capabilities to help the Tax Organization streamline tax processes, reduce tax job demands and manage increasing legal reporting and tax compliance requirements.
The Global Tax Technology Team partners with Tax Operations and Tax Planning as well as J&J IT and external vendors to identify technology solutions that enable efficient, accurate, and sustainable tax reporting, compliance and planning activities.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required with a preference in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology and or related discipline.
- An MBA, CPA, or CMA is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in finance or tax related experience is required.
- Experience with multinational corporations is preferred.
- Financial Reporting and consolidation is preferred.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or consumer products industries or public accounting is preferred.
- Strong Project Management Skills or experience leading implementations is preferred.
- Experience collaborating with IT on large scale projects through the entire software development lifecycle is preferred.
- Experience with process automation modeling/scripting tools (RPA) such as Blueprism, Automation Anywhere is preferred.
- Experience with Financial Reporting systems such as SAP, JDE, HFM, and Cognos is preferred.
- Experience with Tax Software Applications such as OneSource, Vertex and Corptax is preferred.
- Knowledge of Database systems, SQL and Data Lake technology is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Demonstrated Learning Agility is required.
- Up to 10% domestic and international travel may be required.
- This position is based in New Brunswick, NJ.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)