Johnson & Johnson Careers
Field Service Engineer
Requisition ID: 4975181112
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) is a member of the Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies.
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), a Johnson & Johnson company, truly makes a difference by Protecting Lives against Infection®. ASP has been innovating since 1987 to help healthcare facilities protect patients with best-in-class infection prevention solutions. Learn more at Advanced Sterilization Products at www.aspjj.com/us
ASP is based in Irvine, California with offices around the world. For more information, please visit www.aspjj.com or follow us at www.Twitter.com/aspjj
Under remote supervision, Advanced Sterilization Products’ Field Service Engineer I will be responsible for:
- Providing customer service solutions related to installation and validation of new ASP systems, planned and corrective maintenance of installed ASP systems, improving system utilization of installed systems, and supporting lifecycle management activities in assigned accounts for all products distributed or supported by Advanced Sterilization Products, Inc.
- Partner with sales and clinical education field team to deliver customer-focused high value business solutions that drive customer loyalty and sustain ASP’s installed base. Work as a part of a cross-functional work group.
- Manage all responsibilities of primary territory, including compliance and documentation requirements.
- Schedule and perform the installation, operation, planned maintenance, repair, and modification of ASP systems within assigned territory.
- Performs preventive maintenance and documents performance and maintenance records on equipment.
- Work with leadership and customers and scheduling personnel to schedule all aspects of technical / service work required to support all products supported and serviced by Advanced Sterilization Products technical service business division.
- Provide support to customers related to emergency service. Respond to customer requests for emergency service. Determines cause(s), troubleshoots and takes corrective action.
- Complete all assigned training and documentation requirements within assigned due dates. May advise and assist in affecting design changes to improve equipment efficiency, quality and/or reduce cost of operation.
- Devises project plans for the installation-planning phase of new equipment. Manage customer expectations on a regular basis before & after various interactions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Complete all activities within the Service Management System (Siebel) through daily updates and documentation.
- Complete all processing of RMA returns to support individual usage of supporting parts and equipment.
- Manage personal “trunk” inventory and complete required audits to support thereof.
- Provides guidance to Customers to include hospital Biomedical engineers along with Field Service Technicians and/or Representatives and assists when customer satisfaction issues arise.
- Provide feedback/suggestions for design improvement opportunity.
- High School diploma is required
- Associates degree, and/or technical trade school (certification) with a minimum of four (4) years of work experience preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a Field Service environment, Minimum of two (2) years of customer service experience; Experience working with a field- based organization preferred
- Ability to be very self-motivated to achievement of own job goals and insure that own goals and goals of direct reports directly represent ASP objectives is preferred
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives is preferred
- Experience working in a field service environment is preferred
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ASP Services, Inc. (6000)