Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Executive Administrative Assistant
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4972180305
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is recruiting for an Executive Administrative Assistant to be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
The Executive Administrative Assistant position will provide administrative support to the Global Head of Human Resources, Medical Devices and Corporate Functions. This includes coordination of daily schedules, meetings, agendas, presentations, travel arrangements, and expense reports for the executive. It will also include support and coordination for key members of the HR team.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide highly visible and critical senior executive support, for all aspects of executive support including responsibility to schedule meetings and maintain multiple demands of a complex calendar. Must respond to public and external requests, prioritize meetings, and re-prioritize quickly to adjust to urgent issues. Flexibility, anticipation and advanced organizational skills are essential for arranging and adjusting to changing daily schedule for an executive and other members of the team.
Responsibilities include managing calendars, scheduling meetings, coordinate/ partner on planning regional meetings, making complex domestic and international travel arrangements and managing expense reports. The Executive Administrative Assistant may scan mail for the executive and highlight items for review or action. The individual may respond to routine correspondence under own signature or draft response for executive's review on more complex correspondence, follow-up on items delegated to others by executive, as well as screen calls and responds to complex inquiries from all levels of employees or external sources regarding a variety of questions. The successful candidate must often make decisions without prior approval from assigned leaders. Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills are required to coordinate with other administrative staff to accomplish departmental activities.
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required; an Associate’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of Eight years of overall professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 4 years’ administrative experience supporting a Senior Executive (VP or President) is required.
- Must have strong organizational skills and excellent judgment and reasoning abilities.
- Individual must be customer and employee focused, able to multi-task and work under minimal supervision, and demonstrate resiliency and high productivity in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous Administrative experience in working within MD or multiple sector experience working in a matrix environment preferred.
- Working experience with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others is required.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)