Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is transforming medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Learn more about Auris Health at https://www.aurishealth.com/.
Auris is a technology company defining the future of medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures.
The Robotics and Control Intern will help the development of Auris’ most advanced robotic surgical platform. You will work closely with cross-functional Engineers to characterize, test, and develop various robotic subsystems and robotic control algorithms for required functionalities, performance, and safety.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Work with cross-functional engineers to test and develop robotic subsystems
- Characterize robotic subsystems’ performance
- Perform modeling and control development for custom robotic HW
- Implement control algorithms across subsystems
- Test and validate the implementation on HW
- Participate in design discussions and reviews
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Master or PhD student in controls, mechatronics, robotics or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with robotic hardware
- Experience in Matlab and C++ programming
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance with ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Knowledge in serial manipulator motion planning or robot kinetics
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)