Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Fellow, Data Management
Requisition ID: 4964171115
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is seeking a Fellow, Management to be primarily located in Bridgewater, NJ with consideration given to other U.S. based J&J locations.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Fellow of Data Management will transform how analytics drives business outcomes. At the core of our business strategy is the value of reliable, real-time data - “the great equalizer” - and insights that come out of the data using Advanced Analytics. Our ability to leverage cognitive, diagnostic and predictive skills to drive speed and agility in our supply chain will give us competitive edge. Accelerated adoption of bleeding edge machine learning analytics embedded in the operational workflow is required to achieve our goals. The Fellow, Data Management role is an opportunity for an up-and-coming leader who can Lead data pipeline work streams and collaborate with Product Owners to help them leverage data solutions in their products, providing guidance on suitable options, designing, and creating data pipeline for the analytical solutions data lake/data warehouses to specific services.
- Lead data pipeline work streams and collaborate with Product Owners to help them leverage data solutions in their products
- Gather requirements and build roadmaps and architectures to help the Product teams achieve their goals
- Provide guidance on suitable options, designing, and creating data pipeline for the analytical solutions data lake/data warehouses to specific micro services
- Design and build ETL jobs based on jointly defined requirements along the data pipeline
- Work closely with both core data engineers as well as the IT data architecture group
- Support the investigation of bug fixing and performance analysis along the data pipeline
- Bring experience of Data Warehouses and Data Lakes to development team
- Design and build efficient pipeline using open source tools, packages, Unix Shell Scripts as required
- Be a strong advocate for a culture of process and data quality across development teams
- Follow an agile development methodology
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, a Master’s or PhD in quantitative field such as statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, or any other discipline with a high applied mathematical / statistical component highly preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years of industry experience solving business problems through application of quantitative analytic approaches is required
- A minimum five (5) years of experience on Big Data platform like Hadoop, Hbase, CouchDB, Hive, Pig etc. is required
- Experienced with data modelling, design patterns, building highly scalable and secured analytical solutions is required
- Experience leading highly competitive technical teams in building Big data analytical solutions is required
- Worked with TeraData, Oracle, MySQL, Informatica, Tableau, QlikView or similar reporting and BI packages is preferred
- Proven thought leadership on challenging problems with examples of implementing innovative analytic solutions and driving outstanding results is required
- Preferred experience in ‘digital native’ company applying real-time advanced machine learning analytics throughout operational workflows with clear vision for applying previous experience in healthcare
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the role and has a strong sense of ownership is preferred
- Ability to work at an abstract level and gain consensus is preferred
- Experience working in start-up environment or organizations with an agile culture is preferred
- Data model knowledge is required
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time domestically and/or internationally is required
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
North America-United States
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)