Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead, Security Analytics Services
Requisition ID: 4958190123
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead, Security Analytics Services within its Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) group. This position will be based out of Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
You will be responsible for platform management and intake activities related to J&J’s Security Event and Log Management infrastructure, partnering with Security Engineering and Security Monitoring. You will regularly perform L2 related activities in support of the environment, including solving issues with hardware and/or software. You will raise issues as needed to vendor or other teams as necessary for resolution. As the lead, you will also perform environmental administration tasks associated with the Operations System (OS) and Application, including but not limited to correlation rules, custom parsers, device configurations, patching and upgrades. This position will partner with internal ISRM teams such as the Security Operations Center (SOC) as well as other groups under the J&J Technology umbrella such as End User Support, Server, and Network to ensure security analytic services are deployed and operated in alignment with policy and best practices.
- Responsible for all operational activities related to J&J’s Security Event and Log Management infrastructure, partnering with Security Engineering and Security Monitoring.
- Perform L2 related activities including solving issues with hardware and/or software.
- Perform environmental administration tasks associated with the associated Operations System (OS) and Application, including but not limited to correlation rules, device configurations, patching and upgrades.
- Monitor environment in a variety of ways, including availability/performance of equipment, device inputs as well as other non-security related events.
- Partner with teams to design test plans for new releases/upgrades. Participate in testing as appropriate.
- Assess the environment for opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the environment. Provide recommendation to leadership for review and approval.
- Maintain knowledge of applicable Security Operations policies, regulations, and compliance documents specifically related to security.
- Provide support to Incident Response and Cyber Investigations teams as needed.
- Will support the STARS annual operational intent (project portfolio) as an active team member.
- Ensures that assigned project objectives are completed on time, on budget and with quality.
- Prepare technical/SDLC documentation for product operationalization
- Recommend system tuning improvements
- Partner with IT contacts, end users and ISRM during response activities.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of IT Security experience in engineering/operating SIM, SEM or SEIM technologies is required
- Experience with RSA’s Security Analytics suite and or equivalent enterprise SIEM is required
- In-depth knowledge of security monitoring, log management and incident response principles and practical related experience is required
- Demonstrated effectiveness within large, diverse, operating environments.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to complex projects, priorities and multiple tasks, s required.
- Possessing the credibility and presence to act as a domain expert is required.
- Communication, influencing, presentation skills, collaboration and teaming skills are required. Having the ability to influence others with limited direct authority.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, written and oral skills, strong knowledge of general accounting processes (BRGAAP and USGAAP), understanding of accounting principles and practices, compliance knowledge (SOX and internal controls), matrix environment, strong analytical skills, logical thinking; knowledge on other systems such as TM1, Lynx, and other SAP modules.
- Healthcare Industry and/or Financial Services; Big Four and Shared Services
- Experience with PowerShell and scripting languages is required
- Demonstrable ability to identify operational deficiencies and drive corrective actions and plans to address them.
- Ability to develop, maintain and actively update security technology policies and standards as appropriate. Collaborate with the extended team to fully utilize an information security governance model.
- Experience in providing input and recommendations to management on the risk profile, emerging security trends (internal and external) and risk management strategies.
- Big Picture/Attention to Detail
- Results Orientation/Sense of Urgency – ability to work within tight timelines required.
- Good interpersonal skills required.
- Creative problem-solving skills required.
- Customer focus (internal & external) required.
- Superb communication and collaboration skills, able to network, interface and influence cross sector, cross-functionally and globally required.
- Demonstrated experience in the creation and “maintenance” of operational documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and/or Work Instructions (WI) is preferred.
- Industry certifications such as CISSP or equivalent are preferred
- Microsoft or other technical certifications are a plus
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)