Auris Health, Inc. is recruiting for an Operator I. This position will be located in Redwood City, CA.
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is transforming medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Learn more about Auris Health at https://www.aurishealth.com/.
Work in a clean room environment building multiple catheter products by following relevant Manufacturing Process Instruction (MPI). Follow a lean manufacturing process to achieve a daily build goal. Assist in building the next generation catheter products.
- Build catheters to meet the company sales goals
- Meet catheter manufacturing yield and productivity goals
- Assist manufacturing/process/R&D engineers in resolving product and process problems
- Complete documentation such as Lot History Records per GMP requirements
- Support the introduction of new products onto the manufacturing line
- Follow GMP guidelines
- High school degree
- Knowledge of working on more complicated equipment such as braider, VHS, leak tester which involves understanding process parameters and selection of the program and process windows.
- Able to perform common catheter assembly process, such as lamination, tipping using multiple p-bax or other extrusions and handling and assembling small parts.
- Able to perform more complicated tests, such as leak test, continuity and other custom testers which involves simple setup, reading and understanding test results.
- Able to perform simple trouble shoot and or inform and provide information to production manager and engineers to assist root cause analysis for nonconformance.
- Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance to ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820.
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are flexible Monday through Friday, generally 6:00am to 2:30pm. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)