Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Products (JJMP), a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., markets and distributes medical device and diagnostic solutions for use in institutional and primary health care settings across Canada. JJMP focuses on providing minimally invasive treatment options spanning various medical procedures and disease states. Among the products represented by its various business units are: surgical instruments, orthopedic implants, devices for women’s health including breast care, infection prevention and general-purpose sterilizers, hernia solutions, hemostatic products, cardiovascular and neurovascular diagnostics and treatment.
This is a 12 month contract position.
Do you have a desire to learn about market access, product development and evidence to demonstrate the value of medical products to surgeons, administration and buying groups? Join our team and make a difference every day in the quality of life of patients across Canada!
Reporting to the Marketing Director, Joint Reconstruction, the candidate will be responsible for the Life Cycle management of the Hip arthroplasty business including revision. They will develop and execute product strategies to grow their portfolio working closely with Sales leadership, strategic accounts, and a range of other cross-functional partners. The Product Manager is the marketing strategist as well as the product and procedure expert and will coach and instruct the Sales Force on the portfolio of products and associated procedures in the Knee space.
- Through consistent thought-provoking customer interactions, stays on top of market dynamics and integrates customer insights to inform the marketing strategy
- Defines and implements a differentiating product strategy, including pricing, and works reciprocally with partners to deliver integrated plans.
- Launches new products into the Canadian market with excellence
- Builds and maintains financial and demand forecasts for product lines
- Uses market research and analytics to inform strategy and priorities
- Leads the full product life cycle of the portfolio, optimizes both the top-line and bottom-line
- Prepares the sales team to deliver important clinical and economic evidence to support customer awareness of the innovative product portfolio
- University degree required, MBA an asset
- A minimum of 2 years of marketing and portfolio management experience with a medical device company – preference given to experience within orthopedic surgery
- Emerging financial analytical skills
- Exposure to the RFP/tender environment an asset
- Experience in creating a marketing plan and in leading associated budgets
- Committed to Integrity in all aspects of business
- Bilingual in English/French would be an asset
- Candidate must also have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- This position requires up to 30% travel, mostly in Canada
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)