Janssen’s BioAdvance Patient support program accompanies many of our medications and helps bring treatment and related services to our immunology and oncology patients. The BioAdvance operations team is responsible for flawlessly running and constantly improving the single largest PSP program in Canada.
As the BioAdvance Systems and Technology Manager, you will have 2 key priorities:
• Manage and evolve the systems and technology currently in place to support the delivery of all BioAdvance services.
• Design, develop and deploy future solutions that will help shape the future of the BioAdvance patient support program.
The BioAdvance Systems and Technology Manager oversees a team of 5 – 7 Analysts and reports directly to the Director of BioAdvance Operations.
• Collaborate with BioAdvance team to assess evolving program needs and identify ideal improvements to our existing patient management systems.
• Help shape BioAdvance’s ability to support health care providers as well as engage patients throughout their treatment journey, leveraging emerging technologies.
• Coordinate, prioritize and manage a team of 5-7 Analysts to implement required technology improvements.
• Manage existing vendors related to BioAdvance systems and technology and identify new vendors where required to expand future capabilities.
• Help identify and adopt new technologies and systems required to activate future program strategies.
• Manage integration of existing systems with internal and external partner platforms. Expand ability to exchange information with partner systems to further integrate seamless operations of BioAdvance.
• Manage budgets related to all BioAdvance systems and technology solutions.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities and the ability to influence without authority
• Demonstrated learning agility and the ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
• Advanced University degree in a related field, MBA an asset
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) and problem-solving skills, outstanding customer orientation
• Demonstrated success managing integrated business systems, with a minimum 5 years’ professional work experience
• Ambitious and self-motivated with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
Technical competency requirements:
• Extensive hands-on technical, solution architecture and engineering experience with the Salesforce (SFDC) platform or other CRM solutions. SFDC credentials/certification(s) an asset
• Experience developing in an enterprise environment with numerous applications, development teams, and security provisions and controls
• Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies
• Ability to communicate with business stakeholders and provide consultation on SFDC solutions
• Excellent command of English language
• Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, ERP/business intelligence systems and other desktop applications.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)