Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Supply Planning Analyst (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 4936171114
Johnson & Johnson Global Supply Chain, Medical Devices External Operations is recruiting for a Senior Supply Planning Analyst within the Global Orthopedics Group for DePuy Synthes. This position will be based in Raynham, MA and will report to the External Operations Supply Chain Planning Leader.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own. Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Senior Supply Planning Analyst, you will manage supply planning and scheduling processes for external suppliers for their assigned portfolio. You will enable attainment of target service levels, while achieving target inventory objectives. You will create the monthly production package for the key supplier partners and will lead production review meetings. You will maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment. Finally, you will drive organizational dedication and accountability to deliver operational excellence, business focus and overall development of our people.
- Areas of responsibility include: New product introduction launches, external order fulfillment, service level, inventory targets, lead time reduction, minimum order quantity, supplier production scheduling, inventory management, VMI, production execution to plan, supply and demand balance, production shipments and reporting, calling out supply issues, mitigation and reporting, product distribution and transportation, and capacity planning.
- Support the design, development and institutionalization of a best practice supply planning process with key external business partners.
- Collaborate with Demand Planning team to receive demand plans; conduct a formal process with the external partners to rationalize supply and demand, taking into account capacity and inventory.
- Complete complex spreadsheet analysis during issue resolution or scenario planning is mandatory.
- Utilize planning systems to capture key data needed to drive business decisions.
- Support External Operations inventory reduction efforts, including analysis and inventory reporting on a monthly basis.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or Operations is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience in Demand Planning, Supply Planning and/or Supply Chain Management is required.
- Strong analytical skills are required, specifically within MS Excel to include v-look ups, pivot tables, and graphing.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and a strong sense of urgency is required.
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all supply chain function areas is required.
- An in-depth knowledge of MRP concepts and conceptual knowledge of ERP systems (SAP/JDE/APO) is helpful.
- Experience and/or certification in Lean or Six Sigma processes are preferred. APICS certification is helpful (certifying will be expected once hired, if he/she does not already possess)
- Experience working in a matrix environment.
- This position is may require up to 20% travel.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)