Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Leader, Pharm Global Commercial Strategy Organization/Janssen Business Development
Requisition ID: 4935180624
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a HR Leader, Pharm Global Commercial Strategy Organization/Janssen Business Development. This position can be located in Raritan, NJ, Horsham, PA or Titusville, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
This role is responsible for providing HR leadership in support of local business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies within the Global Commercial Strategy and Janssen Business Development organization within the Pharmaceutical sector and actively supports business leaders through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. The position will play a role within the HR Team in the development of an HR Strategy for each client organization. The position will play a role within the HR team for the client groups to define employment models and related HR approaches to drive engagement, innovation and productivity. This will require innovative and strategic thinking and a willingness / initiative to try new approaches.
Primary responsibilities for the HR Leader, Pharm GCSO/Janssen BD include the following:
- Deploy HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives and in alignment with Global Sector and Global Services strategies
- Partner with key Business and HR leaders to support and define the cultural, engagement and organizational change and restructuring initiatives and implementation plans
- Work directly with client groups to identify key capabilities aligned with business goals/workforce plans, conduct gap analysis, and develop and implement buy/build strategies
- Provide guidance and coaching to people leaders and employees
- Play a consultative role in employee communication initiatives within client groups
- Deploy global/standardized HR processes at the business level in the following areas: talent assessment succession planning, career management and performance management
- Support and lead key projects and deliverables as determined by HR Leadership (including M&A activities)
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a degree in industrial/organizational psychology, human resource management, business or a related field.
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive HR experience is required.
- Must be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment required.
- Experience managing, planning and implementing projects and business support initiatives is required.
- Must have relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills required.
- Influence, shaping solutions negotiation and partnership skills are required.
- Must embody strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills required.
- Must be detail-oriented required.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business is required.
- Experience with innovative change efforts, including developing and implementing detailed change management plans is required.
- Strong MS office and related talent management technology tools skills are required.
- This position requires approximately 15% travel. (Domestic and/or Int’l)
- Experience supporting multiple business functions and working in various industries, ideally within large, complex organizations is required.
- Experience of driving strategic change to meet changing business needs, and exploring new business models is required.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)