Johnson & Johnson Careers
Thought Leader Liaison Mid-West Hematology
Requisition ID: 4934181018
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for an Oncology Thought Leader Liaison role, which is a field-based role. Candidates should live in the Midwestern United States including Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Nebraska, Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, North and South Dakota and other major metropolitan areas of Midwestern States.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Thought Leader Liaison will be responsible for leading KOL engagements, National Faculty, Marketing Insights and Advocacy Development - across the Oncology portfolio with focus on Hematological Malignances.
The Thought Leader Liaison will be responsible for:
- The position requires close collaboration with regional sales, key business partners and brand management teams.
- This individual will be responsible for close coordination of regional medical education plans across oncology portfolio in full alignment with brand strategy to ensure heightened customer engagement.
- TLL will help to lead the Professional Education communications with the regional customer facing teams for the hematology oncology portfolio
- TLL is viewed as a trusted and knowledgeable partner by key opinion leaders.
- Channels internal resources to be a stronger partner with the KOL.
- The TLL will also assist in shaping future innovative oncology educational platforms including regional recommendations to tailor our education to local needs, as well as creating new and innovative solutions in further engaging KOL’s at all regional and national medical congresses.
- Communication and coordination with TLL alliance partner(s) related to shared KOLs and field-based education programs and events
- Close monitoring of educational budget management, faculty utilization and strict adherence to regulatory and HCC rules.
- Maintain complete understanding of ACCME/HCC/Pharma Guidelines
- Strict adherence to the legal and regulatory guidelines for promotional medical education
- Strong understanding of FDA, OIG, and J&J policies relating to medical education. This will be critical not only in regional educational programming but also at medical education congresses
This position is field based in the Midwestern United States in a major metropolitan market with easy access to a national airport and will require up to 75% travel.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required, MBA is preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of related industry experience is required.
- Demonstrated professional advancement and accomplishments is also required.
- A minimum of 4 years in Oncology selling environment with a product focus on Hematological Malignancies is preferred.
- Experience in leading and executing business planning process is preferred.
- Experience in developing/executing regional medical education strategies is preferred.
- Experience in complex business environments is required
- Experience with KOL and national faculty development and management and development is preferred.
- Strong track record of success as demonstrated through annual performance ratings and/or professional accomplishments and awards is required.
North America-United States, North America-United States-Iowa, North America-United States-Kansas, North America-United States-Michigan, North America-United States-Minnesota, North America-United States-Missouri, North America-United States-North Dakota, North America-United States-Nebraska, North America-United States-South Dakota, North America-United States-Wisconsin
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)