Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Modeling & Insights Workforce Analytics
Requisition ID: 4928181018
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for Director, Modeling & Insights Workforce Analytics. This position will be located in New Brunswick, NJ
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
The Director, Modeling & Insights Workforce Analytics is responsible for leading a team responsible for translating key business problems into executable research, delivering metrics/insights from data, and building our HR brand through evidence-based methods. The Leader delivers insights and provides recommendations to a broad array of stakeholders including but not limited to CHRO, HR leadership committees, HR stakeholders as well as our Chairman/CEO, cross-functional and business leadership. This individual will lead, manage, and develop a team of visualization experts, statisticians, and data scientists in executing studies requiring descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics. The Director will act as council/SMEs for all things analytics for the WA team and HR more broadly. This individual will develop partnerships with key members of the HR, internal, and external community to enable novel basic and novel insight generation.
- Sets strategies and recommends actions that facilitate efficient and effective analytics for the business and that positively impact employee experience and the bottom line.
- Designs measures/studies, builds processes, and leverages people and solutions that enable businesses to assess people outcomes
- Oversees team’s delivery of analytics that can address business questions through delivery of descriptive analytics and dashboards, execution of exploratory analytics, testing hypotheses, building predictive models, developing and managing machine learning that automate learning.
- Collaborates with customer-facing, Advisory Services peers within Workforce Analytics to understand business challenges and build/deploy appropriate solutions and methodology that will drive business and talent outcomes.
- Partner with the Organizational Enablement and Workforce Planning teams to ensure solutions are aligned with best-in-class methodology and practices.
- Align with Data Governance to prioritize the datasets and platforms that will be required to solve for organizational and people data challenges. Work with Data Governance to ensure the proper framework adhered to for compliant project delivery.
- Work with teams collecting new data (including with survey Center of Expertise efforts) to leverage best practices in psychometrics and methodology.
- Sets priorities for planning and management of modeling and insights across the Workforce Analytics team and informs service delivery model across HR.
- Designs, tracks, and assesses HR delivery of analytics against long and short-range goals and carries out regular reviews of the progress with internal Workforce Analytics team as well as key partners, leadership.
- Identifies investment opportunities to enhance skill and capabilities of the internal team.
- Works internal team to ensure funding and resources available to support critical and day-to-day projects and work.
- Manages vendors that cover the range of actions from basic licenses, operational support, to gaining perspective on leading practices and solutions to drive current and future growth
- Keeps abreast of industry practices to introduce new opportunities to our organization. Establishes ongoing benchmarking and measurement systems for key measures and outcomes
- A Bachelor's Degree is required
- An advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of 10 years professional experience is required
- A minimum of 3 years of managerial experience is required
- Strong leadership skills; operates as an independent leader with understanding and appreciation of the global / enterprise context required
- Strong statistical experience is required
- Experience within the HR function is preferred
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred
- Global experience is preferred
- Experience working a matrixed, collaborative environment is required
- Experience working with R software is preferred
- Machine learning experience is preferred
- Relationship management, excellent coaching and collaboration skills required.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with ability to bring analytical skills of team to resolve support and deliver on key initiatives and business challenges
- Influence, shaping solutions, negotiation and consultative skills required.
- Embodies strong interpersonal, consultative and facilitation skills required.
- Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience required.
- Thought leader experienced in shaping solutions, with strong communication and collaborate partnership skills required.
- Advocate for evidence-based decision making to improve business outcomes.
- Strong leadership skills; operates as an agile global leader with understanding and appreciation for managing across differences to consistent end solutions.
- Collaborative partner and team leader with a strong drive to create a positive and inspiring work environment, especially during times of change required
- Experience partnering with others to integrate HR solutions for a unified experience, balancing voice of local customer, external trends, short- and long term needs to achieve business goal required
- Experience leveraging measurement and analytics to drive business and talent outcomes
- Strong Stakeholder management experience at the most senior levels, coaching for results, and collaboration skills required
- Excellent business acumen and ability to develop insights market conditions and key business drivers across different industries required
- Experience delivering integrated HR solutions, balancing voice of customer, short- and long term needs to achieve business goal required
- This position will be located in New Brunswick, NJ and require up to 5% travel.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-One Johnson & Johnson Plaza
Johnson & Johnson (6067)