Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Leader, MD Global Commercial Enablement
Requisition ID: 4928180622
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a HR Leader, MD Global Commercial Enablement. The preferred locations are Somerville or New Brunswick, NJ, but can be located in West Chester, PA with the ability to drive to New Jersey periodically.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
The HR Leader, MD Global Commercial Enablement is responsible for managing the portfolio of work across the Global Commercial Enablement functions which include Global Education Solutions as well as several emerging capability areas being built over the next 12 months. This role will actively support business leaders in the areas of Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management and Business Partnering. This is a unique opportunity to deliver an integrated HR strategy across existing global functions while also helping to design and shape new capability areas for MD in partnership with senior business leaders and HR partners.
Primary responsibilities for the HR Leader, MD Global Commercial Enablement include the following:
- Deploy global HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Manage the planning and implementation of new organizational models, critical capabilities and teams, including potential acquisitions
- Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership across a diverse range of teams at various stages of maturity
- Implement and develop effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive and sustain through periods of change and integration
- Access and derive insights from HR Dashboard of talent analytics to inform talent strategies in the development of diverse leadership talent and technical capability across the business
- Establishes self as trusted advisor and provide coaching with managers and employees to support leadership development, business decision-making, talent management, diversity, problem solving and performance management
- Partner with business leaders and/or the HR Regional or Cross Sector Function leaders to shape culture, Credo, employee engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
- Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
- Partner with business Leadership Teams to deliver the human capital agenda
- Ensure global deployment of core HR processes
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a degree in industrial/organizational psychology, human resource management, business or a related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive HR experience is required.
- Strong influencing skills, shaping solutions, navigating in white space, negotiation and consultative skills required.
- Influential team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment required.
- Strong leadership skills; operates as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for business differences required.
- Demonstrated relationship management and collaboration skills required.
- Demonstrated capabilities in influencing and coaching senior executives required.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with ability to create integrated global HR solutions to support enterprise goal, in alignment with global HR strategies required.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business required.
- Experience partnering with others to integrate HR solutions, balancing voice of the customer, external trends, and short and long term needs to achieve business goals.
- Experience supporting multiple business functions and working in various industries, ideally within large, complex and matrixed organizations is required.
- Experience of driving strategic change to meet changing business needs, and exploring new business models is required.
- Experience with innovative change efforts, including developing and implementing detailed change management plans is required.
- 10% travel is required. If located in West Chester, PA, periodic travel to New Jersey is required.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)