Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Project Manager, Technical Process Digital Orthopedic Surgery
Requisition ID: 4911180302
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Project Manager – Technical Process to be located in Providence, RI area.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
The Project Manager – Technical Process will be a key supporting role in the team on the forefront of digital and robotic technology for the orthopedic medical device industry. This role will support the Program Manager will all aspects of the technical process. The ideal candidate for this role is a strong collaborator that takes the time to understand the key stakeholders in order to drive improvements and efficiently complete all aspects of technical documentation, standards and procedures.
• Support new product development (NPD) technical process activities to deliver high quality products to market quickly and at a low cost.
• Work with cross–functional teams throughout the execution of the NPD process.
• Assist Program Manager in building accurate project and resource plans throughout the lifecycle and communicate milestones, project risk, etc at key stages.
• Co-ordinate the week to week workload with the Program Manager ensuring appropriate project progression.
• Develop intimate ‘hands-on’ knowledge of core business products
To be part of this dynamic team you will have strong communication and strong evidence of leading a motivated team, alongside
• BA/BS is required, technical degree preferred.
• Adaptable to constantly changing requirements and priorities, preferred.
• Previous experience in medical device new product development processes and cycles preferred.
• A minimum 3 years of experience in project management skills is required.
• Knowledge of design control for devices and software and change control preferred
• Working knowledge and experience in the application of systematic continuous improvement methodologies for problem solving, required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)
R&D Engineering (R&D)