Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Key Account Specialist to support Raleigh, NC (also includes Charlotte, NC).
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
As the Key Account Specialist, you will:
• Achieve sales goals for the Immunology portfolio of products by delivering market share and market share growth, as well as other key metrics within the assigned geography by using discretion and judgment to execute the franchise and company brand strategy and tactics within the assigned customer segment, which may include physicians within specialty medical practices and their staff, specialists within local hospitals, clinics, and pharmacists within the specified geographic area.
• Influence decision makers and influencers within their assigned customer base to support the use of the company’s products in the treatment of multiple relevant disease states by developing and applying clinical and business expertise, and effective selling skills. This individual will influence decision makers by developing and delivering a targeted sales message based on accurate clinical information, using approved medical reprints to support the case, and discussing therapeutic strategies.
• Execute marketing strategies at the local level, leveraging resources appropriately and working successfully with company team members and counterparts to share ideas and information to enhance business result and customer loyalty by identifying and cultivating relationships with key decision makers at the local level who can influence decision making within the healthcare provider systems.
• Gain access to promoted products and, subsequently, selling these products in targeted Rheumatology, Gastroenterology and Dermatology teaching institutions and/or hospitals and clinics by establishing mutually beneficial, long-term business relationships with influential residents, fellows, attending physicians, pharmacists, and healthcare providers within the targeted institutions and coordinating Academic sales strategies with appropriate teammates to maximize sales within the assigned institutions.
• Drive product access, acceptance and usage in targeted Academic accounts; understand process flow for our IV and subcutaneous products in order to ensure ease of access and fulfillment for our products.
• Create, implement and evaluate strategies to develop Fellows, Residents, and Key Opinion Leaders within their assigned institutions;
• Develop, implement and evaluate effective business plans for each assigned institution;
• Champion collaboration across the marketplace, both internally and externally
• Maintain administrative functions such as call reporting, safe driving, expense accounting, and written and oral communications and representing the company at scientific conventions and while conducting educational programs.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
• A minimum of two (2) years of successful pharmaceutical, biologic / biotech or medical device sales experience with a minimum of one (1) year of specialty sales experience
• A valid driver's license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States
• Willing to travel up which may include weekend and/or overnight travel
• Working knowledge of reimbursement, payer, provider and infusion operations
• Working knowledge of immunology, dermatology, rheumatology, and/or gastroenterology.
• Prior experience managing through complex reimbursement issues
• Candidates with prior Management Development courses, experience in project-oriented selling situations in a high incentive and individual performance culture, along with a documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan)
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-North Carolina-Raleigh-
North America-United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)