Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Market Coordinators, Exuviance 1 of 4
Cincinnati, Ohio; Minnesota, United States; Nashville, Tennessee; Madison, Wisconsin; Columbus, Ohio; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 4902190515
NeoStrata Co ., a member of The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Regional Market Coordinators, Exuviance (1 of 4) located in one of the following locations Cincinnati, OH/ Madison, WI/ Nashville, TN or Philadelphia, PA.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The market coordinator’s focus is to generate and build retail sales in a designated territory. Reports directly to Retail Account Executive (RAE).
The ideal candidate must enjoy the retail environment and demonstrate the ability to facilitate product education and training, sales achievement, and relationship building skills. The Retail Market Coordinator must be a strong seller, with an ability to engage shoppers, consult, build, and close a sale. Must have the ability to successfully plan, organize and conduct events at the store level. Strong communication skills, timely reporting practices and a collaborative approach with RAE to develop business within the stores serviced, is a must. This position requires 75% travel.
- Coordinate and book in-store training and support dates
- Execute effective in-store events to drive sales and support marketing objectives
- Act as primary day-to-day brand contact for designated stores; achieve targeted sales growth within those stores while staying within budgetary parameters, as outlined by RAE
- Follow designated in store visit call cycle to optimize territory coverage
- Continuously assess and evaluate each door’s productivity, sales and training results with RAE
- Execute action plans to address store needs
- Educate, train and develop store staff and consultants with a focus on product knowledge and selling skills
- Utilize sales, education, event tools and experience to support fiscal sales plan achievement
- Develop and build strong relationships with store management and staff
- Recruit, coach and develop a small team of freelancers
- Achieve designated sales plan
- Strong background and experience in beauty industry sales (Prestige beauty experience is strongly preferred)
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Must demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to consistently deliver strong results
- Must have the ability to self-start and motivate retail partners
- Demonstrate accuracy and quality of work
- Be active in problem solving
- Accept constructive criticism and feedback
- Prioritize and organize work activities
- Work effective schedule to reflect retail business needs (weekends, holidays, etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, Word
- Maintain weekly communication with RAE regarding business opportunities and solutions
- Complete and submit post-event recaps and all business reports in a timely manner
- Identify and communicate stock concerns. Relay stock concerns to RAE.
- Support in-store merchandising and visual programs and communicate challenges to RAE.
- Follow up on event timelines with store teams and freelancers, in conjunction with RAE, to ensure optimal event execution and store participation
- This job primarily visits store locations with sometime in the office. (90% in store, 10% office time)
- At all times, maintain Brand Standards, while following ULTA protocol
North America-United States-Minnesota, North America-United States-Tennessee-Nashville, North America-United States-Wisconsin-Madison, North America-United States-Ohio-Columbus, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)