Johnson & Johnson Careers
SR MGR NETWORK SECURITY OPERATIONS MGT
Requisition ID: 4897190121
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Sr. Manager, Network Security Operation Management within its Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) group. This position will be based out of Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson recognizes that information is a critical business asset and that our ability to manage, control and protect this asset will have a direct and significant impact on our success as a business. The Senior Manager, Network Security Operation Management will be a member of the Global Network Security team whose responsibilities include engineering, deployment and operational management of the infrastructure and management that supports the global network security capabilities across the enterprise with a primary emphasis on firewall and network inspection technologies (including next gen firewall solutions).
The Senior Manager will be a key security leader ensuring smooth operational management and continuous service improvements, leading a team comprised of network security engineers collaborating with DevOps counterparts as well as information security leaders and the network services organization. In addition, the Sr. Manager must have good communication (oral and written) skills, leaderships skills and business relationship skills to coordinate all remediation efforts during a security incident and collaborate with other ISRM team members to provide guidance in remediation of security findings.
- Responsible for the day to day operational management of the network security and in particular the global firewall environment (including next gen firewalls),
- Accountable for managing and reporting on agreed team SLA’s, ensure SLAs are adhered to and ensure compliance and integrity of the firewall environment
- Suggest and recommend capability improvements around network based detective and preventative controls,
- Configuration, management & L1/ L2 troubleshooting of network security devices (firewalls, network devices, intrusion detection, content filtering/blocking, etc.)
- Create, maintain and continuously improve standard operating procedures,
- Develop automation playbooks and investigate opportunities to develop greater level of automation into manual tasks across the team,
- Manage the technology deployment roadmap of the technologies that support the network security space working closely with the Network Security Technology DevOps team,
- Support planning and development of the firewall environment and associated resources
- Recommend configuration and enhancements for security tools, based on contextual information and current threat landscape
- Act as a liaison with support teams of the vendors and suppliers whose technologies are utilized to manage global firewall environment,
- Prepares and presents executive level briefings on operational metrics and trending management.
- Assist in the strategic information security direction for Johnson & Johnson and present to management, recommend new policy requirements and recommend program management decisions on relevant information security programs.
- Partner with IT contacts, end users and ISRM during response activities.
- Assist with security events/incidents, supporting incident response activities with Cyber Security Operations Center as appropriate.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in computer science, risk management, security, or a related major
- Minimum of 10 years of overall professional IT experience is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of IT Security experience in network and firewall security experience is required
- An understanding of network routing and switching, firewalls, network monitoring, traffic analysis, IDS/IPS- is required.
- Installation and migration experience with Cisco ASA Firewalls, Firepower (Firewall software), including malware and URL filtering configuration setups;
- An understanding of, and the ability to recognize network-based threats and vulnerabilities is required.
- An understating of modern approach to software defined networking through automation and orchestration is required,
- Willingness and the ability to learn in a dynamic environment is required.
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills are required.
- Strong collaboration, leadership and business relationship skills are required.
- Possessing the credibility and presence to act as subject matter expert is required.
- Demonstrated experience in the creation and “maintenance” of operational documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and/or Work Instructions (WI) is preferred.
- Demonstrated time management ability, juggling multiple priorities over spans of time is required.
- Demonstrated effectiveness within large, diverse, operating environments and the ability to influence others is required.
- Industry certifications like ITILv3, CCSP and or CCIE or equivalent certifications for security technologies, preferred;
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)