Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Team Lead, Revenue Growth Management & Customer Analytics
Requisition ID: 4868180302
ohnson and Johnson, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Team Lead, RGM & Customer Analytics for our Markham office.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. In Canada, we market innovative consumer products focusing on skin and hair care, baby care, wound care, and oral health as well as a broad range of well-known and trusted over-the-counter products through our McNeil Consumer Healthcare division.
Our purpose is to "Bring Science to the Art of Healthy Living" by providing Canadians with some of the world's most widely used and trusted brands including; JOHNSON'S ® Baby, NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO® LISTERINE®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, TYLENOL®, REACTINE® , BENYLIN®, NICORETTE®, NICODERM® and many more. Based in Markham, Ontario, we employ approximately 400 people and are supported by a manufacturing site and R&D facility located in Guelph, Ontario.
Are you a leader? Do you thrive on business partnering that results in changes and improvements to enterprise strategy? Are you eager for an opportunity to demonstrate your expertise of Consumer-Packaged Goods and Analytics? Are you passionate about what the future holds for our dynamic marketplace? If so, then this may be your next role!
As the Team Lead, you will lead your the Customer Analytics team, determining priorities and areas of focus. You will build organizational capability, and embed the "voice of customer" in our business processes through analytics-based insights. You will lead solutions to critical customer priorities, using integrated analytics to uncover insights that accelerate profitable consumption growth. You will partner closely with the Customer Development team, to gain alignment to these plans and help to drive alignment externally.
In this role you will:
- Lead and manage 3-4 Customer Analytics Managers through groundbreaking organizational change.
- Lead collaboration between Analytics and Customer Development teams. Align on focused priorities, and embed customer analytics capabilities in business processes.
- Partner with RGM & Market Unit team to integrate "voice of customer" in enterprise strategic decisions. Craft & influence customer-focused brand strategies through Trade Fundamentals and Business Planning processes.
- Partner with Sales Leadership Team (SLT) to anticipate & align analytics priorities to business needs.
- Lead the development of insights that accelerate growth against key customer priorities. Provide a strong, informed point of view on how to deliver against opportunities identified, using analytics and understanding of retail channel dynamics and J&J priorities.
- Scale and Deploy Analytical Best Practices across customers identify insights that drive growth, including BIC Analytic Frameworks / Storyboards and Trade Investment Analytics
- Collaborate with Data Capabilities Team to enable simplification and automation of Customer Reporting through Business Panorama (Tableau). Lead the gathering of business requirements, and alignment with senior leadership.
- University Degree required; a concentration in business administration, statistics, economics, or related field is an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing a team, and experience leading and developing people and delivering results through others.
- 5+ years of experience in CPG, including Customer analytics (Post-performance analysis, Trade Optimization) is required.
- Previous experience in customer-facing selling, Sales Strategy or Category Management. Demonstrated strength in partnering with internal/external contacts, including Retail Customers to generate mutually beneficial, long-term opportunities and influencing/negotiating positive outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written). Ability to explain and simplify concepts and analytics to business leaders.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, conflict and complexity.
- Required understanding of key processes within a Sales Organization including Annual Business Plan development, target and trade investment allocation, and Trade promotion management.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Nielsen data and tools is required.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities and familiarity with business information generation and analysis methods required.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (particularly Excel) is required.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)