Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Team Lead, Revenue Growth Management & Market Unit Analytics
Requisition ID: 4867180302
Johnson and Johnson, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Team Lead, Revenue Growth Managment & Market Unit Analytics for our Markham office.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. In Canada, we market innovative consumer products focusing on skin and hair care, baby care, wound care, and oral health as well as a broad range of well-known and trusted over-the-counter products through our McNeil Consumer Healthcare division.
Our purpose is to "Bring Science to the Art of Healthy Living" by providing Canadians with some of the world's most widely used and trusted brands including; JOHNSON'S ® Baby, NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO® LISTERINE®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, TYLENOL®, REACTINE® , BENYLIN®, NICORETTE®, NICODERM® and many more. Based in Markham, Ontario, we employ approximately 400 people and are supported by a manufacturing site and R&D facility located in Guelph, Ontario.
Are you a leader? Do you thrive on business partnering that results in changes and improvements to enterprise strategy? Are you eager for an opportunity to demonstrate your expertise of Consumer-Packaged Goods and Analytics? Are you passionate about what the future holds for our dynamic marketplace? If so, then this may be your next role!
As the Team Lead, you will lead your analytics team of 3-4 Analytics Managers, determining priorities and areas of focus for your team. You will build organizational capability, and embed Analytics in our internal business processes. You will deliver specific Revenue Growth Management (RGM) recommendations (price, promotion and assortment) based on analytical insights and customer/franchise knowledge. You will focus on gaining alignment to these plans internally and helping to drive alignment externally.
Your core responsibilities in this role include:
- Lead and manage 3-4 RGM Analytics Managers through groundbreaking organizational change.
- Lead collaboration between cross-functional teams (including Marketing, Sales, and Finance). Align on focused priorities, and embed Revenue Management capabilities in business processes.
- Partner with Customer & Market Unit teams to influence enterprise strategic decisions. Shape profitable brand strategies through Trade Fundamentals and Business Planning processes.
- Deliver topline growth and improved profitability through Strategic Pricing actions, in collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Finance teams.
- Optimize Trade Promotional Effectiveness through analysis of promotional plans. Recommend clear actions that deliver joint value to J&J and our retail partners.
- Lead Portfolio Optimization process to improve profitability through insight-based SKU rationalization and effective Product Lifecycle Management.
- Lead externalization and sell in of RGM actions through development and delivery of sell-in presentations in partnership with Sales Leadership Team.
- You will have a deep knowledge and understanding of the consumer, retailer POS, shipment, marketing data and other external sources to prepare insightful analysis trends and the implications of those trends to drive organization strategy and decision-making.
- Be an expert at using a broad set of analytical tools (e.g. Nielsen MarketTrack, Customer POS, HomeScan, XOF, Spectra, Euromonitor, Kantar, PC Optimum). Ability to integrate data, information and research to identify business trends and opportunities, and provide strategic recommendations to drive profitable growth.
- University Degree required; a concentration in business administration, statistics, economics, or related field is an asset.
- 5+ years of relevant business experience with direct experience in analytics with primary and syndicated data is required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience leading a team, experience leading and developing people, and delivering results through others.
- Revenue Management experience, including Price and Promotion studies, Price Elasticity, and Assortment Optimization is an asset.
- Previous experience in CPG selling (customer facing), Brand Management, Sales Strategy or Category Management is an asset.
- Strong Project Management abilities.
- Ability to analyze complex data and translate into actionable insights at strategic and tactical levels. Comfort with ambiguity, conflict and complexity.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Nielsen data and tools is preferred.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities and familiarity with business information generation and analysis methods required.
- Required understanding of key processes within a Market Unit Organization including Annual Business Plan development, target and BME allocation, and Channel Strategy/Trade Fundamental Development.
- Strong computer skills and deep working knowledge of MS Office (particular Excel)
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)