The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, including oncology (e.g., multiple myeloma and prostate cancer), immunology (e.g., rheumatoid arthritis, irritable bowel disease and psoriasis), neuroscience (e.g., schizophrenia, dementia and pain), infectious disease (e.g., HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C and tuberculosis), cardiovascular and metabolic diseases (e.g., diabetes) and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) and Rare Diseases.
If you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
We invite you to read this Job Description and apply if you are passionate about the position and meet the requirements.
- Lead/Support Strategic Planning process, projects and product development for the portfolio of a strategic low prevalence disease of the company.
● Oversee the regional strategies for the business growth through product innovation for all markets;
● Evaluate and develop market insights & “Voice of Customer” (VOC);
● Develop commercialization strategies and product launch planning;
● Manage the effective continual launch of new products in the individual markets across the South Cone;
● Feedback and Input to Global NPD, Product Pipeline, Licensing & Acquisitions;
● Ensure the representation of South Cone customer needs in product development pipeline of all portfolios.
- South Cone Business and Marketing Plan Development & Execution
● Support Strategic Planning & development of Business Plan Guidelines and Inputs for the Business Unit;
● Establish annual plans in collaboration with markets and Source Company, including financials and resource requirements;
● Monitor South Cone Business Plan and Sales Targets to deliver business commitments;
● Partner with Supply Chain on forecasting and ensure effective inventory management.
- Partner with Market Access and Health Economics Strategy for South Cone portfolio
● Collaborate with source company centers of excellence to evaluate worldwide data;
● Evaluate local regulatory requirements, develop and execute plans for evidence generation supporting product commercialization;
● Interface between regulatory/reimbursement and commercial teams. Translate regulatory/reimbursement / clinical evidence requirements into actionable commercial models;
● Investigate regulatory requirements; conduct pre-market preparation reviews; assess pricing, reimbursement, clinical protocols, listing & tendering and channel strategies across the South Cone;
● Ensure key KPI’s have appropriate reimbursement, clinical and economic evidence at time of launch.
- Support Local Marketing teams with Marketing Plans & Execution
● Provide expert product knowledge and marketing support;
● Ongoing optimization of the new product launch process in each market to continually improve the time to market for new products and the execution of launches;
- Sales Education and Engagement
● Work with local managers and the training departments to ensure the technical competence of the sales force in all jurisdictions in all product lines.
● Support to Local Distribution and Sales Teams
- Transferring Success Models (TSM) & Best Practice Sharing
● Operate as a Centre of Excellence for sharing and spreading best practices across teams.
- Regional Alignment & Strategy
● Contribute to the overall regional strategy development as a member of the managerial team;
● Develop and support regional Professional Education Programs.Calificaciones
● 3 years relevant work experience.
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage across a matrix environment.
● Proven track record in executing and delivering results.
● Ability to connect and build partnerships with key stakeholders in different environments and markets.
● Self-driven leader with demonstrated success in leading projects and strategy.
University qualifications in Business or Marketing
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Argentina-Buenos Aires-San Isidro-Organización
Janssen Cilag Farmaceutica Srl (fka Pharma Farmace (7425)Área
Product ManagementRequisition ID