Johnson & Johnson Careers
SCIENTIST R&D ROTATIONAL
Requisition ID: 4861181017
Scientist – R&D Rotational Development Program
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is hiring a Scientist, to support development and commercialization of consumer products in Skillman, NJ; Princeton, NJ; and/or Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Self Care (OTC) products.
Johnson & Johnson thrives on a diverse company culture, celebrates the uniqueness of our employees and is committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Scientist will enter a 2-year rotational development program, consisting of two 1-year rotations within our R&D team. These rotational assignments will be selected from Baby Care, Beauty, Oral Care, Self-Care, Wound Care, Technical Transfer, Support for Marketed Products, Raw Material Center, R&D Operations, and/or Packaging Engineering. Throughout the rotational program, the Scientist will have the opportunity to collaborate across the R&D organization and obtain critical technical training, shadowing opportunities, professional development, and mentoring to build a foundation for a successful career at J&J.
- Candidates must have a Master’s Degree, or a Bachelor’s degree with >18 months industry experience.
- Candidates must be available to work full-time.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Candidates must be willing to work at Johnson & Johnson sites in Fort Washington, PA; Princeton, NJ; and/or Skillman, NJ.
- Candidates must be willing to travel, domestically or internationally, up to 20% of their time.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)