Johnson & Johnson Careers
Package Development Engineer - Skin Health
Requisition ID: 4853190515
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. is recruiting for a Package Development Engineer for the Skin Health Franchise located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporates the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
This Package Development Engineer will be responsible for: Leading development of new packages for the Skin Health Franchise. The individual will be responsible for all required specifications, documentation, package line trials and package testing to support product release. The individual will be required to work independently with moderate supervision. They will also be expected to take a leadership role with packaging projects and possess the ability to influence and interface with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
This role requires the individual to closely interact with the other cross-functional groups including other Global Engineering Associates, Research & Development, Marketing, Project Management, Design, Operations and Regulatory Affairs. This role will require creative problem-solving abilities, sound technical background, and a passion for developing consumer products for global consumers. The position will primarily support New Product Innovation/Development.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- BS degree in Packaging, Engineering or a related Science discipline is required
- 2 years minimum experience in Cosmetic/Personal Care or related industry or a master’s degree in related field is required
- This position requires in depth knowledge of materials and processes used in construction and manufacturing of packaging such as:
- Extrusion/ Injection molding
- Dispensing systems (airless, pumps)
- Solid understanding of a broad spectrum of packaging materials, structures, components, and related conversion processes is required
- Experience in package line trials and package testing is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple rapidly changing priorities with minimal supervision is required
- Strong technical writing/documentation skills are preferred
- This position may require up to 20% travel (primarily domestic and some potential international).
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)