Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Distribution Ops Lead
Materials Management & Distribution
Requisition ID: 4837180302
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Distribution Ops Lead for its Monument, CO facility
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
The Distribution Ops Lead performs a variety of duties to receive, distribute, assemble and store finished goods into sales warehouse or customer locations as directed. Will also perform materials receipt, disbursement and related activities as directed
• Reports to Sr. Distribution Center Leader.
• Picks and process finished goods, sales orders, shipping orders, and sets orders (Domestic and International) throughout the warehouse as required by sales order ship lists (mostly for International shipments department).
• Processes goods and supplies including unpacking, verifying, labeling, and distributing to appropriate locations.
• Run open orders report nightly for the Department.
• Maintains, and verifies accounting records for supplies received and dispensed. Shipping supplies.
• Facilitates shipping companies/departments to ensure the distribution process meet customer requirement.
• Operates miscellaneous material handling equipment (dollies, pallet jack, forklift) to move materials.
• Performs physical inventories and cycle counts if required.
• Administers the record of wait delivery requests and notifies the appropriate department supervisor or Sr. DC Leader of material and/or goods that are not on schedule.
• Conducts other related material handling activities including maintaining proper documentation of all incoming and outgoing materials and keeping physical inventories.
• Serves as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the applicable areas of the Distribution Center
• Ensure that both, Operations Lead and the team, operate within company safety & quality guidelines and adhere to all safety & quality procedures.
• Maintain departmental GMP and Safety requirements to ensure operator compliance.
• Assist during audits, as appropriate. Support the resolution of Non-Conformities, Product Complaints and both Internal and External Audits.
• Coordinate distribution flow ensuring lot segregation requirements.
• Maintain department training matrix demonstrating current training adherence.
• Coordination with area trainers ensures defined procedures are effective, and training is consistency with distribution requirements.
• Offer feedback/support in the identification of training needs/opportunities.
• In collaboration with area trainer (if apply), assess area for material handler’s technical performance; coordinate material handler’s trainings on procedures. Provide training as necessary.
• Coordinate the delivery and availability of all distribution operations materials
• Assist in modifying procedures to improve the operations or processes. Identify quality, safety & sustainable good saves & provide support in their resolution.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• A minimum of a High School diploma or GED is required; Associate’s Degree is preferred
• A minimum of four (4) years related experience is required
• Demonstrated computer skills, and Microsoft Office proficiency is required.
• Knowledge of Warehouse Management is required.
• JD Edwards or SAP software experience is preferred.
• Demonstrated experience and ability to influence teammates within other departments is required.
• Demonstrated Leadership Skills, collaboration skills - team member, ability to contribute positively to the morale of the team are required.
• Demonstrated ability to work under time constraints and manage complexity is required.
• Above average math skills are required
• Requires working during the operational hours of 7:00am- 8:00pm (MDT), with flexibility to work overtime, weekends, holidays, and on-call hours as needed
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and stand and/or walk more than 90% of the time is required
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)
Materials Management & Distribution