Johnson & Johnson Careers
Field Market Development Manager - Northeast
Requisition ID: 4831190515
Biosense Webster, part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting a Field Market Development Manager headquartered in Irvine, California, but field-based in the Northeast sales area. The Northeast sales area includes New York, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Maine, and parts of Pennsylvania.
Atrial fibrillation (AFIB) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. 20 million people around the world suffer from AFIB each year. Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company established its leadership in electrophysiology with the development of the first real-time, 3D cardiac mapping and navigation technology, as well as the first electrophysiology catheter. The introduction of the company’s CARTO® 3 System in 2009 revolutionized 3D mapping technology by increasing the accuracy, speed, and efficiency of the cardiac ablation procedure.
The Market Development Manager is the only field-based marketing role at Biosense Webster with both sales and marketing responsibilities. The position reports to the Senior Manager, Market Development, and is part of the commercial marketing organization. All activities are aligned with the Area Director and field sales organization to ensure maximum effectiveness.
The Market Development Manager will oversee and utilize resources with business partners including, but not limited to, Customer Engagement and Education (CEE), Health Economics and Market Access (HEMA) and Strategic Customer Group (SCG).
- Increase overall awareness of the AF disease state among all stakeholders
- Engage with hospital administrators and physicians to gain alignment on projects
- Identity accounts, align objectives with Area Director and Commercial Programs Manager and execute plans that will ultimately allow us to reach more patients
- Promote and improve the use of all available customer resources developed by commercial marketing, CEE, HEMA, and SCG
- Connect physicians with commercial and strategic marketing to advocate products and programs that will strengthen customer relationships
- Plan and execute national-level marketing projects that will contribute to organizational goals
- Work with field sales teams to achieve business objectives
- Serve as a member of sales area leadership team
- MBA or related master's degree is preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of business experience and 5 years of sales experience is required.
- Marketing experience is preferred.
- Previous experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Cardiovascular experience is preferred
- Prior experience selling to C-Suite or Director level administration within the hospital system preferred
- Strong presentation and communication skills are required
- Ability to build strong customer relationships with a consultative approach is required
- Expertise in establishing and maintaining strategic relationships across an organization is required
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment with a sense of urgency is required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills are required
- Travel percentage – 60% U.S. only, including some weekends
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey--
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-Rhode Island, North America-United States-Vermont, North America-United States-Connecticut, North America-United States-Massachusetts, North America-United States-Maine, North America-United States-New Hampshire, North America-United States-New York
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)