Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supply Chain Finance – Senior Analyst
Requisition ID: 4828190515
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst in the Financial Planning and Analysis Center of Excellence supporting Enterprise Supply Chain. This position will be located in Titusville, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The FP&A Center of Excellence (COE), is a cross-sector team that leverages financial analytics to find, measure, create, and protect value. Our purpose is to maximize business value from FP&A, combining business acumen with forward-looking analytics to deliver insights that boldly drive our business toward a healthier future. The team is on a journey to bring J&J FP&A to advanced technology solutions.
A rotation in the FP&A COE enables individuals to develop key skills for a future finance leader at J&J: problem-solving, change management and influencing skills, data-analytics technology expertise, ability to handle data intelligently and make quick fact-based decisions, and exposure to senior finance management.
The Senior Financial Analyst role is pivotal in leading the Planning, Forecasting, and Reporting of Corporate Enterprise Supply Chain results, as well as providing value-added insights and analytics to both Business Unit Finance and Operations to drive overall strategy. S/he will provide leadership and support for the Engineering, Environmental Health & Safety, Enterprise Facility Management, Network, and Leadership Team Supply Chain budgets. There are also opportunities to lead the consolidation and management reviews with the Enterprise Supply Chain Senior Leadership Team. Additionally, s/he is responsible for identifying ways to standardize activities across the FP&A COE by challenging the status quo and playing a role in their adoption.
This role affords the opportunity to coach, provide feedback and develop the necessary competencies of the team’s Co-Op. S/he will play a key role in ensuring a high-quality service delivery model is forged through strong collaboration across the COE, BUF and Operations. S/he’s understanding of the FP&A processes, and ability to effectively frame and communicate with senior leaders, will be vital to their success and to the team as a whole.
This role supports Enterprise Supply Chain on the following activities:
- Lead Enterprise Supply Chain, Corporate, planning & reporting, and provide meaningful financial information and financial analytics/insights that enable delivery of financial plans and forecasts
- Business Partner to the Enterprise Supply Chain Leadership Team
- Identify and drive standardization of activities across the FP&A COE
- Lead the ESC Co-Op through on-going deliverables and play a role in their professional development
- Influence and drive vision for the continued evolution of the FP&A COE
This role is a key member of the Global Supply Chain FP&A COE Team, so applicants must be collaborative in style, open to change and always seeking to improve the way things are achieved, employing and driving the team to employ a forward-thinking analytical mindset.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Finance, Economics, Data Analytics or Accounting
- MBA, financial certification in ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CMA or other equivalent is preferred
- A minimum 3 years finance or related business experience is required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions) are required
- Demonstrated experience in ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization is required
- Strong communications, framing presentation skills; along with solid interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills are required
- Must be a highly motivated individual with strong forward thinking analytical skills, creating problem-solving track-record and intellectual curiosity
- Must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of data analytics software (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau) is preferred
- SAP and TM1 experience is preferred
- Change management experience is preferred
- This position will be located in Titusville, NJ and will require up to 10% domestic/international travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)