Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Digital Business Technology Leader
Requisition ID: 4822180622
The Director, Digital Business Technology Leader is accountable for directing the technology vision and strategy for the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices (JJMD) Digital Customer Experience globally. This individual will partner with the Digital Product Owner to plan, design, build and maintain the technology needed to deliver best-in-class digital experiences, services and capabilities to our customers, healthcare professionals, patients, and other external stakeholders. The Digital Business Technology Leader must be strategic, be a strong collaborator, communicator and influencer, and possess a self-directed ability to identify and attack challenging problems.
- Accountable for the overall technology strategy, investments and delivery for the JJMD Digital Customer Experience and related digital capabilities.
- Partners with senior business leaders to shape and influence the overall business strategy, solution vision and business value realization for the JJMD Digital Customer Experience.
- Partners with business product owner to shape and influence the product roadmap and content strategy based on user insights, customer needs and business priorities.
- Provides strategic vision and thought leadership in key areas such as digital technologies, digital channels (web, mobile, social, eCommerce, etc.), and emerging digital technologies.
- Defines, prioritizes and maintains the technology investment roadmap aligned to business strategy, priorities and product roadmap.
- Clearly articulates the product vision, goals and value to all Johnson & Johnson Technology (JJT) teams and partners across JJT to align and prioritize efforts, find or leverage optimal technology solutions, and to deliver on the product vision and roadmap utilizing agile methodologies.
- Collaborates directly with customers and users to understand unmet needs, tracks and researches industry trends and monitors competition to understand unmet needs, maintain knowledge of new digital technologies and their application, and identify ways digital can drive competitive advantage, unlock customer value or serve long-term business needs.
- Work with business leadership and product owner in defining business process and organizational models need to support the new/evolving digital customer experience and necessary change management.
- Makes quick decision, identifies solutions at the forefront of technology within the ever-changing digital landscape and maintains a strong understanding of the organization’s technology products and technical architecture
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field/discipline is required.
- An advanced degree in technology or business administration is preferred.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of related work experience is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Digital, Digital Product Development or Software Engineering is required.
- Experience working with business partners and product leadership in the co-creation of product vision and strategy is required.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in defining and delivering successful digital products and/or software using web and mobile technologies is required.
- Deep knowledge and experience with Agile and Lean Methodologies is required.
- Passion to develop digital products that delight customers and patients is required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, self-motivated and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics is required.
- Big picture mindset with the ability to zoom in and out of details; can balance both technical and strategic demands is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences, ranging from non-technical senior leadership executives to engineering professionals, software developers and operations staff
- The ability to understand and work across multiple business domains and complex processes in support of the digital solutions are required.
- This position may require up to 15% of both domestic and international travel.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
Business Relationship Management