Johnson & Johnson Careers
ASP US Commercial Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 4813180621
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) is a leading designer and developer of innovative instrument sterilization, high-level disinfection and cleaning technologies. The company is dedicated to providing infection prevention solutions that create the safest possible environments for patients, healthcare providers and communities. ASP is based in Irvine, California with offices around the world.
Johnson & Johnson announced that it has received a binding offer from Fortive Corporation to acquire Advanced Sterilization Products(ASP). If the offer is accepted, the proposed transaction would be expected to close no later than early 2019, subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory approvals. Should you receive and accept an offer for this position, upon completion of the transaction, your employment with ASP will transfer to Fortive according to local law and will be governed by Fortive’s employment processes, programs, policies and benefits plans.
The primary scope of this role is to serve as a key finance business partner to ASP US Sales and Marketing commercial teams, including VP Sales & Marketing, and to ensure accurate reporting of sales results.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Providing financial insights and guidance to help the marketing team drive business objectives through strong business partnering and analytical skills.
- Partnering across Commercial teams to prepare and present the deliverables for all actual, forecast and planning cycles (including price – volume – new product introductions - gross profit – platform/SKU and other information) as required.
- Partnering across Commercial teams and supporting them to develop volume & price projections.
- Providing financial guidance while developing business cases
- Leading & supporting various price and profit analytics, initiatives and programs.
- Evaluating internal and external risks and opportunities for the organization related to revenue, profit and performance vs. plan.
- Leading and performing the Gross to Net Sales (adjustments incl. rebates, returns, GPO admin fees, deferred revenue) forecasting, analytics and close activities and other revenue recognition analysis.
- Calculating, reporting, analyzing and forecasting price/volume/mix to support internal and external reporting.
- Performing month end and quarterly close related activities including preparation & posting of journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Collaborating and coordinating with other finance and business functions as required including commercial operations, health care compliance, SOX compliance, supply chain, FP&A and global marketing.
- Maintaining a SOX compliant environment; supporting SOX related activities for Revenue cycle.
- Utilizing skills to deliver results and continuously improve processes in a complex environment.
This is an analytical role and is highly visible, influential and impactful.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in finance or accounting.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional business experience is required.
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts is required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are required.
- Strong problem solving skills are required.
- Ability to demonstrate strong systems and Microsoft Excel skill set, plus ability to learn new systems is required.
- Strong analysis skills are required.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in fast-paced, highly matrixed and complex environment is highly desirable.
- Experience operating in a performance driven culture is preferred.
- Experience with tracking and analyzing sales performance and/or data is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Cognos / Qlik Sense, SAP, and TM1 is preferred.
- Experience with rebates and GPO admin fees are preferred.
- Experience within a regulated industry is preferred.
- This position is location in Irvine, CA.
- This position may require up to 10% of domestic travel.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)