Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, Contract Execution (1 of 4)
Requisition ID: 4802180620
& Johnson Medical Devices Companies (JJMDC) Strategic Customer Group (SCG)
is recruiting for a Senior
Analyst, Contract Execution (1 of 3), to be located in one of the following areas: Somerville, NJ;
Raynham, MA; Cincinnati, OH; West Chester, PA; or Warsaw, IN.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies have been working to make surgery better for more than a century. With substantial breadth and depth in surgical technologies, orthopedic and interventional solutions, we aspire to improve and enhance medical care for people worldwide. Together, we are working to shape the future of health through differentiated products and services.
Contracting is responsible for the development and execution of contract strategy and execution for customers within the JJMD Strategic Customer Group (SCG). Contracting includes the development and delivery of Contracting Strategies (contracting options, etc.), Deal Desk (single point of contact, rapid response hub for developing contracts), Customer Analytics (preparation of customer-ready analytics and materials for the field to support customer updates and negotiations), Contract Administration (Contract executing, loading and tracking compliance) and CPC governance (rules and processes for approving deal exceptions). The Contracting group works in close collaboration with the field to put together the most appropriate offering (products, pricing, solutions and T&Cs) for the customer as possible while still supporting the objectives and strategies of the business.
The Senior Analyst, Contract Execution is responsible for driving precise execution of contracts in support of accounts aligned to SCG Regions for their dedicated business unit. You will be the expert on handling RFP/RFI submissions, contract authoring, contract implementation, and contract maintenance. Those responsibilities include coordinating the contract implementation workflow, identifying potential gaps, recommending solutions, and sharing best practices. The Senior Contract Execution Analyst is also responsible for review and redlines of contract terms and conditions in close coordination with Legal, Deal Desk & field.
- Lead RFP/RFI process to include gathering required pricing approvals & non-financial information as well as review terms and conditions in close coordination with Legal, Deal Desk & field for timely submission.
- Develop Contract Execution plans for all incoming approvals to include drafting contracts utilizing approved templates and clauses.
- Ensure development of error proof contract documents, maintaining high attention to details.
- Work closely with Deal Desk and Field on any discrepancy or gaps in pricing approvals.
- Responsible for contract price activation, including optimal contract set up, ensuring all contract data elements are accurately and consistently entered into appropriate contracting systems.
- Coordination of price loading where appropriate providing clear and complete price load direction to price load specialists where applicable.
- Direct work flow across Contract Administration team to ensure flawless execution.
- Implementation of price changes resulting from contract maintenance activity to include scheduled price increases stipulated in the contract and compliance price adjustments for noncompliant accounts.
- Generate contract price files, IDN roster maintenance on contracts, creation of member add letters, and draft amendments.
- Develop and maintain contract templates in contracting systems in support of approved JJMD contract pricing strategies.
- Maintain assigned SOPs and WIs.
Do you strive to join a collaborative team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. A concentration in Business, Finance, Sales or Marketing is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of business experience is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Contracting, Quoting, Pricing or related experience is required.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to self-manage in a complex / time sensitive environment is required.
- Ability to form strong, trust-based relationships with Account Management, Franchises, Deal Managers and Contract Strategy is required.
- Drive to understand business products and offerings, strategies and business objectives is required.
- Ability to influence and align complex groups of stakeholders towards overall business objectives is required.
- Strong level of ownership and drive for meeting / exceeding expectations is required.
- Ability to drive adherence to protocols and business rules is required.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to self-manage in a complex / time sensitive environment are required.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional environment and build support across a complex set of stakeholders is required.
- Ability to form strong, trust-based relationships with CPLG, Account Management, Franchises, Deal Managers and Contract Strategy is required.
- Drive to understand the JJMD products and offerings, strategies and business objectives is required.
- Experience with sales teams, contracting needs and leadership mindsets is required.
- Comfort working remotely with multiple lines of business is required.
- Experience with quoting systems and support tools is preferred.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel including pivot tables, v-lookups and standard functions is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Word including track changes and doc compare is required.
- Proficiency in Model N Contract system is preferred.
- This position will be located in one of the following areas: Somerville, NJ; Raynham, MA; Cincinnati, OH; West Chester, PA; or Warsaw, IN and will require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)