Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 4801181016
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a BioResearch Quality and Compliance (BRQC) Quality Analytics Internship.
Our Quality Analytics Internship Program is a comprehensive learning and professional experience in data analytics within BioResearch Quality and Compliance (BRQC) at one of the world’s leading health care companies. You will apply for one overall position that makes you eligible for specific department opportunities. Our Internship positions are typically 10 – 12 weeks of full-time work during the academic and summer months. Positions can be located in various locations throughout the US.
The BRQC Quality Analytics Internship will:
Under the direction of the BRQC Quality Analytics sponsor, this position may support activities such as:
- Improve specific global metrics in collaboration with relevant stakeholders to improve the overall performance of R&D Operations
- Participate in the development and improvement of specific in-scope toolkits for Q&C or R&D Ops use
- Build and maintain subject matter expertise in the application of metrics and measurement to business process within specific process domains and across sectors. (e.g., MetricStream, TrackWise, ETQ Symphony/Instinct, Curve)
- Develop communications on Quality Analytics related projects to business users in roadshows or regional meetings
- Assist in the standardization of metrics and key performance indicator (KPI) to measure QMS risks across BRQC Janssen
- Support the alignment of Quality Analytics strategy across BRQC (cross segment), understanding the voice of the customer
- Assist in the effective and efficient generation of metrics and dashboards that provide utility and predictive measures of quality and are enabler of risk mitigation activities across Janssen R&D
- Assist in the creation of new mechanisms to monitor for quality signals on an on-going basis using advanced analytics, signal detection, natural language processing, machine learning, and time-series analysis
- Support the preparation and execution of various governance bodies such as Management Review, Stage Gate Review, OCC, and CCC with necessary metrics, reporting and analytics
- Apply analytical/statistical methods to complex and disparate data sources to provide actionable insights
You could expect to be responsible for the following roles and responsibilities:
- Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area
- Work towards goals and objectives assigned by experienced sponsor (manager)
- Analyze business processes for reengineering opportunities
- Work within a group in data analytics that supports a functional area of the business
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Preferred majors/minors are Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Software Engineering / Development, or something equivalent.
- Candidates must be available to work Full-time.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in SharePoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable, as is experience with PubMed databases and other literature databases.
- Candidates with academic and/or industrial clinical trial experience are strongly preferred.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
- Ability to work full time (40 hours a week) for a 10 – 12 week interval from January 7 – December 13.
- A maximum time of one full year of full-time work experience (excluding internships, co-ops, and military).
- Have a passion for a career in data analytics and/or technology.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)