Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Software Test Automation Engineer, Digital Orthopedic Surgery
Requisition ID: 4794180302
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for Software Test Automation Engineer, Digital Orthopedic Surgery to be located in Providence, RI.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Test Automation Engineer, Digital Surgery to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team building a robotic system for orthopedic surgery.
- Participating in an Agile team of software engineers focused on the Software Development Lifecycle of our applications ensuring high engagement and high performance in application delivery.
- Facilitate communication between test teams, developers, product owners, UX, and DevOps
- Preparing Master Test plan and executing test plans and test cases ensuring that they meet provided requirements and technical design objectives in accordance with SDLC
- Be responsible for effective automated testing of applications during the Software Development Lifecycle including design, implementation, and execution.
- Review test cases for applicability, clarity, specificity and review defects for applicability.
- Assist SME’s with User Acceptance Testing (UAT), identify and integrate suitable tools and lead defect triage.
- Report on Test Progress with Test Engineering Metrics
- Ensure defect reporting is clear and contains appropriate documentation and automation is integrated into the testing process
- Utilize various compliance and QA validated systems to track and maintain continuity across all test scripts and compliance plan.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience, required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience testing software applications is preferred.
- Experience with reporting or visualization tool such as Qlick, Tableau or equivalent, preferred.
- Previous experience utilizing JIRA/Confluence is preferred.
- Strong experience and understanding of SQL database and API integration is required
- Ability to create and execute test plans, including verification of input requirements, edge conditions, and exploratory, preferred.
- Experience working in on Agile software development teams with strong familiarity with Agile methodologies, strongly preferred.
- Experience with a scripting language such as Python or Ruby is preferred
- Deep knowledge of test methods, with a clear understanding of testing types, and levels. Required.
- Disciplined approach to test software development including how testing fits into the SDLC and Agile methods. Strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – must have written test cases, requirements, SOPs/Work Instructions or demonstrated examples of other technical documentation
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)