Johnson & Johnson Careers
Global Product Creation Coordinator
Requisition ID: 4792181017
Vogue International, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is currently recruiting for a Global Product Creation Coordinator located in Clearwater, FL.
Vogue International, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is an innovative consumer products business that distributes cutting-edge hair care products to large retail chains around the world. These brands represent an innovative hair care business which is new to our Consumer Family of Companies and focused on the marketing, development and distribution of salon-influenced and nature-inspired hair care and other personal care products. With several strong brands among its portfolio, including OGX® and MAUI MOISTURE® Proganix® and FX®, the Vogue business is the cornerstone of Johnson & Johnson Consumer’s hair care operations. Vogue International products are sold in the U.S. and in 38 countries.
This role is an opportunity to learn the fast-paced world of product creation for some of the largest haircare brands in the world! Work with dynamic creative and technical teams to support the development and launch of new hair care products into food, drug, mass and online retail sites.
• Handles day to day miscellaneous administrative tasks including follow up emails to vendors, shipments/ tracking, and any other logistics duties
• Schedules and coordinates meetings with cross functional teams/ vendors; Takes notes during meetings and distributes notes to team members
• Pull and arrange products for team meetings
• Supports receipt of samples--- opening packages, distributing samples, labeling and organizing samples. Tracking development/ feedback and redirections in excel
• Keeps submissions closet extremely organized in specific bags in correct box with formula name, submission number, date and rejection/ approval. Ensures lab sample closet is organized on a weekly basis.
• Maintains and organizes/ archives / competitive products. Ensures these boxes are organized on a weekly basis
• Creates in-depth and thorough PowerPoint presentations for new concepts and competitive brands
• Assist with product development key milestones, assist in collecting and allocating fragrance survey data, shipping and tracking color chip samples for packaging, assist in creating sales samples and mock ups, request components required for sales samples
• Maintains PD documents and charts on excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Liaises with graphic designers to keep artwork in Power Point Presentations up-to-date
• Prepares mock ups and materials for meetings and daily Product Development activity
• Assist in research projects when requested by Product Creation Team
• Assist in ad hoc requests made by Product Creation Team
• A BS or BA degree in business or other related field is required.
• 1-2-year experience in a coordination role is preferred.
• Strong work ethic, time management skills to complete tasks on time and according to direction provided is required.
• Strong communication skills clearly communicating project statuses to reporting manager is required.
• Team player attitude; able to take direction and complete assignments accordingly is required.
• Strong organizational and follow up skills are a must
• Mindfulness with an outstanding attention to detail and ability to remain focused on very meticulous tasks is required.
• Comfortable performing various administrative and logistic duties is required.
• Multi-tasker with a strong ability to meet deadlines, organize and prioritize projects and to wear different hats, like everybody in our small company, “No task too big or too small” attitude is required.
• Flexible, positive and enthusiastic; able to work efficiently and develop trusted relationships with different personalities, teams, vendors and graphic designers is required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills is required.
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
• Hands-on and can-do approach on everything, actual doer/roll up your sleeve attitude/solution provider is required.
• Before anything, needs to genuinely fit with the culture of Vogue team and our values.
• Travel potential up to 10% is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Vogue International LLC (6232)