Johnson & Johnson Careers
Business Analyst, IT Lead – Clinical Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 4788180522
Janssen Research and Development, LLC is hiring for a Business Analyst, IT Lead – Clinical Supply Chain to join their team in either Malvern or Springhouse, PA.
Janssen R&D, LLC develops treatments that improve the health and lifestyles of people worldwide. Research and development areas encompass novel targets in neurologic disorders, gastroenterology, oncology, infectious disease, diabetes, hematology, metabolic disorders, immunologic disorders, and reproductive medicine. We have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com.
The Business Analyst, IT Lead is part of a team supporting Janssen R&D Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing Science organization. S/he will be responsible to design, develop, analyze, improve, implement, maintain and support solutions for the business having a focus on business and technical aspects of solution management. S/he works in collaboration with the business team and/or Business Relationship Management to understand business demands and find opportunities. The position holder will partner effectively with other IT solution architects and IT enterprise architects to design solution and ensure effective integration of new systems and technologies in existing system landscapes.
- Provides advanced expertise focusing on clinical supply chain through team leadership and business partnership.
- Technical Owner for a portfolio of systems including software lifecycle management working collaboratively with vendors, business, and IT partners.
- Manages multiple small and moderate size projects including project intake, evaluation, planning, and execution.
- Acts as a key resource on other larger projects and serves as a consultant with multi-functional team members.
- Selects tools and methodologies for projects, following compliance and company guidelines.
- Will analyse business problems, opportunities, and challenges, factoring in a deep understanding of the technical architecture and the underlying drivers of the business.
- Leads business requirements, process design sessions, and assessments of the technical and economic feasibility of proposed solutions and provides appropriate recommendations based on industry trends, internal benchmarking, and vendor relationships ensuring alignment with IT strategies and technology roadmaps.
- Designs technical solutions, including system integrations, in partnership with other sub-functions in IT.
- Manages the competing needs for innovation and standardization/process harmonization, frequently influencing business partners to align with standard methodologies.
- Assists in structuring and executing of PoCs and plans to scale and integrate in the broader system landscape.
- Contributes to the documentation and visual representation of the end-to-end view of process, systems and data flows.
- Proposes improvements to IT systems/services and business processes enabled through technology. Assists in the development of technology roadmaps.
- Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation as necessary, and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Mentors and guides junior-level staff.
- A minimum of 6 years relevant, professional experience and BA/BS degree OR a minimum of 4 years’ experience with Master’s or advanced degree is required.
- An advanced understanding of technology lifecycle management and passionate about serving as a resource/lead to others is required.
- Detailed knowledge and experience working in support of clinical supply chain business processes is highly preferred.
- Strong technology experience with ability to lead assessments of proposed solutions and develop recommendations is required.
- Ability to assess the business impact of different solutions and communicate the trade-offs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks is required.
- A deep understanding of disruptive or ground-breaking technologies is preferred.
- Ability to develop, maintain, apply and influence application, technical and data architecture is required.
- Superb communication and interdependent partnering skills in a global setting is required.
- This position will sit in either Malvern OR Springhouse, PA and will require up to 10% travel.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)