Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Revenue Growth & Customer Analytics Manager (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 4788180301
Johnson and Johnson, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Revenue Growth & Customer Analytics Manager for our Markham office.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. In Canada, we market innovative consumer products focusing on skin and hair care, baby care, wound care, and oral health as well as a broad range of well-known and trusted over-the-counter products through our McNeil Consumer Healthcare division.
Our purpose is to "Bring Science to the Art of Healthy Living" by providing Canadians with some of the world's most widely used and trusted brands including; JOHNSON'S ® Baby, NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO® LISTERINE®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, TYLENOL®, REACTINE® , BENYLIN®, NICORETTE®, NICODERM® and many more. Based in Markham, Ontario, we employ approximately 400 people and are supported by a manufacturing site and R&D facility located in Guelph, Ontario.
Are you passionate about developing and leading insights that drive sales growth? Do you thrive on strategic business partnering that result in change and improvement? Are you eager for an opportunity to strengthen your Consumer-Packaged Goods and Analytics expertise and passionate about what the future holds for our dynamic marketplace? If so, then this may be your next role!
As the Revenue Growth & Customer Analytics Manager, you will develop solutions to critical customer priorities, using integrated analytics to uncover insights that accelerate profitable growth. As a business partner you will uncover customer insights through analytics that will lead to shaping the evolution of business intelligence to the sales organization. You will deliver integrated, insight-rich analysis to identify business trends and opportunities. This will result in you providing strategic recommendations to drive growth.
In this role you will:
- Develop insights to accelerate growth against key customer priorities and strategies outlined in Joint Business Plans. Provide informed recommendations on opportunities to deliver growth.
- Demonstrate a keen knowledge and understanding of consumer, shopper and customer to lead the development of frameworks & metrics that uncover insights and drive growth.
- Scale and Deploy Analytical Best Practices across customers to build organizational capability, including best-in-class Analytic Frameworks, Storyboards and Trade Investment Analytics.
- Achieve Business Plan targets for assigned accounts, categories and brands.
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence team to deliver automated reporting and data visualization through Tableau.
- Be an expert at using a broad set of analytical tools (e.g. Nielsen MarketTrack, Customer POS, HomeScan, XOF, Spectra, Euromonitor, Kantar, PC Optimum) while integrating data, information and research to identify business trends and opportunities, and provide strategic recommendations to drive profitable growth.
- Minimum of a University Degree required, a concentration in business administration, statistics, economics or related field an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in CPG Marketing analytics (campaign performance analysis, return on investment, customer segmentations) is required.
- Analytics experience with omni-channel retailers (such as Loblaws) or pure-play ecommerce (such as Amazon) is highly desirable.
- Previous experience in Brand Management, Sales Strategy or Category Management is an asset.
- Deep understanding of key syndicated data (i.e. Nielsen Answers, Market Track, Homescan) is required.
- Understanding of emerging ecommerce analytics platforms (i.e. One Click Retail, Clavis Insights) is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), including the ability to explain and simplify concepts and analytics to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists.
- Demonstrated strength in partnering with internal/external contacts, including Retail Customers to generate mutually beneficial, long-term opportunities and influencing/negotiating positive outcomes.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities and familiarity with business information generation and analysis methods required. Proven ability to condense analysis into actionable insights.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel and Word) is required.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)