Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional ENT Sales Specialist – (IL, WI, MO, KS) - Acclarent, Inc.
Requisition ID: 4785180301
Acclarent, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Regional ENT Sales Specialist in IL, WI, MO, KS,
Acclarent, Inc. is a medical device company, whose singular focus is to free patients to live better lives by designing, developing, and commercializing medical devices that address conditions affecting the ear, nose, and throat. Learn more about Acclarent at <ahref="www.acclarent.com">.acclarent.com</a>
Acclarent, Inc. is aligned to the Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, The CSS Group consists of diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Mentor, and others.
The Regional Sales Specialist (RSS) is a crucial leadership role within the Mid West Region, leading a comprehensive approach to the commercialization of groundbreaking navigation technology for ENT. This position will report directly to the Area Director (AD) and will work collaboratively with the Regional Business Manager (RBM) and Territory Managers) to formulate a go-to market strategy including every aspect of the sales cycle. This individual will be a dynamic sales leader with a track record of individual performance while mentoring and guiding peers to raise their sales acumen.
Under the general direction of the Area Director and in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws/regulations and within corporate J&J procedures and guidelines, this position will:
· Work closely with VP of Sales, Area Director, Regional Business Manager, training and marketing teams to educate and develop the sales team with the tools, support and education needed to perform optimally
· The Regional Sales Specialist will provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and staff on the effective use during case procedures within an assigned geography, and in a manner that leads to meeting and exceeding business goals.
· Instill Credo values and leads with integrity
· Communicate business related issues and/or opportunities to next management level.
· Partner with sales consultants to develop sales skills, strategies and territory and focused sales plans.
· Use consultative selling techniques to accurately assess customer needs, opportunities, and potential barriers at strategic accounts, establishing an adoption plan leading to business growth and sales goal attainment.
· Coordinate with Regional Business Managers to develop a customized development program for targeted field-based sales consultants while working within the targeted territory
· Train, mentor and coach field-based sales consultants including with:
o Physician training and field-based marketing
o Targeting, messaging and pre-call planning
o Utilization and compliance with Quality System requirements applicable to tasks performed by field-sales consultants
o Completion of the weekly and quarterly planning tools, as well as accurate and timely reconciliation of emergency stock on a monthly basis.
· Identify growth opportunities in key accounts, establish sales strategies, roles and responsibilities and lead sales team in securing and growing business.
· Perform other duties assigned as needed.
Apply today to be considered for this position, or other positions in the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Please visit www.acclarent.com to learn more!
At Johnson & Johnson we are responsible to our employees, the men and women who work with us throughout the world. Everyone must be considered as an individual. We must respect their dignity and recognize their merit.
· Bachelor's degree
· At least 7 years of outside sales experience, including experience selling medical devices
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Valid Driver’s License
· 7+ years of sales experience including the following:
o Experience selling disruptive technologies.
o Experience selling to surgeons in an operating room or invasive lab environment
o Experience calling on ENTs surgeons
North America-United States-Illinois, North America-United States-Missouri, North America-United States-Wisconsin
Acclarent, Inc. (6206)