Johnson & Johnson Careers
Cash Application Associate Analyst (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 4777190118
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for Cash Application Associate Analyst within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Cash Application Associate Analyst quickly and accurately applies customer cash receipts to the correct customer account to minimize the accounts receivable balance. He/she verifies and posts details of business transactions into financial systems.
- Apply cash to customer accounts per remittance instructions.
- Research and resolve remittance errors.
- Reconcile remittance detail to reflect customer disputes made via deduction.
- Accurately identify and denote the reason for customer deductions. He/she also obtains and attaches documentation to customer disputes supporting the conclusion of the reason for the dispute.
- Partner with Customer Services and Accounts Receivable for the accurate and timely resolution of customer disputes.
- Support the transition of customers to more efficient payment methods.
- Identify/ execute opportunities for process improvements.
- Calculate and prepare reconciliations and financial entries for accounts receivable and/or related accounts.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience in Finance, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Accounting or related industry experience is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products is required
- Ability to utilize MS Excel pivot tables, v-lookup features with little to no coaching/guidance is required
- SAP AR/ Business Warehouse experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills, negotiation skills, customer service skills, attention to detail, process orientation, strong oral and written communication skills, ability to present financial data in a meaningful way cross functionally and to different levels of leadership, problem solving skills, sense of urgency.
- Process Excellence knowledge or certification is preferred.
- Approximately 10% travel is required (domestic to customer locations and/or J&J sites)
- Position is located in Tampa, FL
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)