Johnson & Johnson Careers
Executive Administrative Assistant
Requisition ID: 4771190515
The Janssen Pharmaceuticals companies of Johnson & Johnson are recruiting for the position of Executive Administrative Assistant located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will be providing comprehensive administrative support to the Vice President of Commercial Excellence and a Senior Director, Commercial Excellence.
- Manages a highly complex business calendar with a keen sense of priorities and time management to ensure maximum effectiveness of time for the Vice President and Sr. Director.
- Proactive judgment for prioritizing calendar with flexibility and teamwork.
- Coordinates Leadership Team meetings and agendas.
- Enables and executes meeting planning and all logistics, including large organizational meetings (i.e. Town Halls). Member of Core Team for Town Halls and provides slides of recognition and movements within the organization.
- Drafts and publishes communications on behalf of VP.
- Coordinates all travel arrangements for VP and Sr Director; processes expense reports accurately and on time.
- Manages Division organizational charts, SharePoint site, distribution lists, conference room permissions.
- Manages lockers and file drawers for CE Neighborhood.
- Works with CE Neighborhood Council lead on concerns/issues and sends out communications to team.
- Coordinates recruiting efforts with HR (i.e. assists with postings, interviews).
- Assists with on-boarding/transition of new leadership team members.
- Provides guidance and leadership to the CE Admin Team.
- Troubleshoots workplace facility/technology issues.
- Partner with other JALT Assistants to help at Janssen Forums and Sr. Leadership Forums in Titusville.
- A minimum of high school diploma is required; an Associate’s Degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years administrative experience in executive level support is required.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, maintain confidentiality, and operate with poise and professionalism in a complex, and rapidly changing environment.
- High sense of urgency while maintaining a high degree of professionalism is required.
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment and a high degree of emotional intelligence is required.
- Ability to multi-task and work under minimal supervision is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) is required.
- Experience managing complex calendars via Outlook is required.
- Experience with HR systems, productivity tools and portal technology (e.g. Our Source, Workday, SharePoint, IRIS, Global Connect, Skype) is required.
- Experience working with PO System (e.g. Ariba/eMarketplace) is required.
- Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact with senior/executive level management and engage successfully with all levels of the organization.
- This position will be based in Titusville, NJ and may require up to 10% travel.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)