Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, Digital, Social Analytics - Global Strategic Insights
Requisition ID: 4756190118
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Digital, Social Analytics part of our Global Strategic Analytics located in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
The Senior Analyst, Digital, Social Analytics is a key member of the Digital Analytics Team working closely with the Global Demand Generation team to analyze and optimize JJVC’s digital marketing efforts across channels. The ideal candidate would bring a real passion for learning, experimentation, domain expertise and data-informed decision making that shapes a holistic view of our business with a consideration for all aspects of the customer experience. This position reports into the Sr Manager Global Digital Analytics.
You will need to perform their work with a global mindset, while considering implications across individual markets to build strategic plan in coordination and partnership with internal & external stakeholders – Global Demand Generation Team, Regional Marketing Team, Global Strategic Insights, Global IT, Media Agencies, etc.
- Use multiple internal and external sources of data and analytics to develop & track KPIs (digital measurement & tracking including attribution) and diagnose Digital Performance to identify potential opportunities & challenges
- Drive the preparation and delivery of Digital Dashboards within the digital and social domains including company Websites, Digital Ads, Search and Social
- Analyze and articulate the relationships between value (revenue, cost), digital engagement (web metrics, mobile, app engagement), customer/consumer segments, offline and online engagement
- Design tests, define success metrics and objectives, and report on results to determine ways to improve marketing strategies and achieve larger business objectives
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, digital marketing, statistics, mathematics, or related field is required.
- MBA, MMR or MS preferred.
- 1+ years of progressive experience in Digital Analytics is required.
- Experience in industry leading eCommerce and/or CRM tools is preferred.
- Proven expertise in data analysis tools like Tableau - Visualization/Data Discovery, Digital/Social Metrics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, social platforms), advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to reconcile external and internal data sources, ability to understand, interpret and apply advanced analytics to solve business issues.
- This position is located in Jacksonville, FL and may require up to 15% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)