Johnson & Johnson Careers
Piscataway, New Jersey
Training & Development
Requisition ID: 4755180620
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is currently recruiting for a Training Specialist, primarily located in Piscataway, NJ; considerations made for other locations in Pennsylvania or New Jersey.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Training Specialist, you are responsible for tracking the training requirements and training fulfillment across the Global Customer Experience organization. You will be responsible for developing Customer Service training programs, materials and documentation to ensure CS teams are suitably trained to deliver exceptional customer service; training programs could include PAC, Order Journey, J&J Customer Connect, On-boarding, J&J culture, Soft Skills, Product, Systems and Processes. You will apply ADDIE principals and interact with SMEs globally to design, develop, and create a communications strategy to launch the training solutions. You will evaluate the effectiveness of the solutions and be responsible for maintenance.
• Develop and deliver Instructionally Designed eLearning courses created in programs such as Articulate and Captivate and create an on-demand learning format to support the global training menu and a micro learning approach.
• Research and recommend innovative, new learning and knowledge management business solutions to meet evolving business needs.
• Demonstrate ability to set objectives, implement measurement methods for evaluating training effectiveness against needs of the business to ensure high level of engagement and commitment and increase the skills, knowledge, and abilities of the audience.
• Partner with process owners and regional training teams to conduct appropriate needs analysis to design training solutions and communication strategies across the various audiences.
• Communicate and interact effectively with customers, stakeholders, and team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships.
• Review summary of training program assessment data and participant attendance reports to evaluate training effectiveness and communicate results to management.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required
• Minimum 4 years of related experience required
• Requires comprehensive understanding of training design principles, curriculum development, adult learning styles and training effectiveness
• Experience in designing and developing training technology standardization and researching new innovative solutions that support ongoing business needs is required
• Requires development of eLearning training programs using authoring tools such as Articulate or Captivate
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, with ability to effectively present information to public groups, peers, and leadership teams, to influence others at different levels within a matrix organization
• On-demand learning solutions experience within call center environment is preferred
• Demonstrated project management experience and ability to deliver in a matrixed environment is preferred
• Global experience is a plus
• Learning Management Systems (LMS) utilization is preferred
• SharePoint, Salesforce, or social platforms experience is preferred
• Role located primarily in Piscataway, NJ; considerations made for other locations in PA or NJ
• Up to 15% domestic travel required
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-New Jersey
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
Training & Development