Johnson & Johnson Careers
Assistant Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing, Hips & Knees – Branding, Patient, Digital
Requisition ID: 4754180620
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is searching for an Assistant Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing, Hips & Knees – Branding, Patient, Digital, located in Warsaw, Indiana.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative, and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools, and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we have created one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
DePuy Synthes Joint Reconstruction offers orthopaedic devices, solutions, and supplies for hip, knee, and shoulder reconstruction, in addition to bone cement and operating room products.
The Assistant Marketing Manager will assist in the execution of global marketing strategies contributing to the maximization of profitability and market penetration of DePuy Synthes Knee & Hip Products.
- The primary responsibility will be assisting with the creation of patient, sales, and HCP surgeon education materials, including digital marketing content and promotional media as part of new product launches.
- The Assistant Marketing Manager will help provide support to the global organization with responsibilities including: incorporating insights from market research & brand guidance, messaging, compelling evidence, creating stakeholder materials, partnering on global and regional campaigns, digital, patient initiatives and strategies to drive growth for the global knee and hip business.
- This individual will also be required to develop technical knowledge of the anatomy and implant/instrument systems. The ideal candidate will manage multiple projects with various degrees of complexity and ambiguity.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required (Business Administration or Marketing preferred).
- A minimum of 2 years of related business experience is required. Experience in the medical device, pharmaceutical or related healthcare industry is preferred.
- Experience with digital and social media campaigns preferred.
- Candidates should have excellent written and verbal presentation skills, along with the ability to develop effective working relationships with both business partners and external customers.
- Must be organized, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Up to 40% domestic and international travel, including some weekends, required. Ability to work with cadavers and within an Operating Room setting required. Position is located in Warsaw, IN.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)