Johnson & Johnson Careers
Digital Marketing Capabilities IT Manager
Somerville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4753190514
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Medical Devices Digital Marketing Technologies IT Manager for the Medical Device Global Marketing Product Line. The primary location is Somerville, NJ and may require periodic Domestic and International travel.
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, diagnostics, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Capability Roadmap Generation and Delivery: Creates a technical roadmap for our key digital capabilities such as websites, mobile applications, campaign management, eDetailing, and analytics.
• Capability Ownership: Directly manages one or more of the capabilities areas
• Cost Estimations: Partners with our business analysts and development teams to estimate high level project costs.
• Agile User Requirements: Works with business partners and business analysts to identify/document/translate requirements for IT sprint cycles and in a consumable format and terminology for developers (includes user stories, acceptance criteria, wireframes…etc). Explains to the business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint.
• People Management: Ability to directly manage full time associates as well as contractors. Oversees day to day activities as well as ensures development plans for all full time members of their team.
• Applies compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
• BA/BS degree with a minimum of 8+ years of relevant IT experience OR 4+ years with advanced/master’s degree or equivalent is required.
• Has current knowledge of industry and business process trends related to Digital Marketing.
• Has domain knowledge technologies used to support Digital Marketing.
• Experience with Agile methodologies, including user story creation, backlog prioritization, coordination with scrum teams and UAT is required.
• Quickly learns business and complex processes, along with ability to understand and work across multiple business domains in support of projects.
• Strong communication and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to partner with development teams.
• Experience implementing Web Sites, digital marketing campaigns, and web analytics
• Experience working with cross-regional/global IT and Cross-Functional Teams
• Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral).
• Must be skilled in building strong cross-functional partnerships.
• Experience with leading multi-company teams and global efforts are preferred.
• Demonstrated ability for a rapid understanding of business processes, and their technology implications.
• Experience in people management is highly preferred.
• Knowledge of enterprise architecture and development methodologies preferred
• Proven experience in best practices in: Digital Marketing (Web, Digital Asset Management), eDetailing, Demand Forecasting, Brand Management, Product Pricing, Channel Management, Marketing Innovation and Marketing Insights/Analytics is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)