Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Domain Architect - Legal, Health Care Compliance, Privacy to be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Do you seek big, complex, ambiguous problems? Are you passionate about having a meaningful impact on the experience, effectiveness, and efficiency of your colleagues through innovative technology solutions?
The Domain Architect to support Legal, Health Care Compliance, Privacy, Government Affairs and Policy, and Global Corporate Affairs business functions and will work at the intersection of business & technology to define strategies that combine a deep understanding of business objectives with technology capabilities. In this role, you will own setting the strategic direction for the technology landscape for the business functions mentioned above.
Your responsibilities would focus on:
- Vision & Strategy Definition: developing business capabilities roadmaps and articulating technology strategies to guide the investment decisions
- Application Landscape: crafting the target state architecture, defining the current and future role each system plays within our landscape aligned with business capabilities
- Problem Definition and Conceptual Architecture: understanding and translating business problems into a comprehensive set of solutions spanning process, technology, data, governance & user experience, creating conceptual architecture for key strategic initiatives
- External Insights: understanding external trends and insights related to health care compliance and privacy, including the latest regulations such as GDPR and CCPA, as well as related cloud technology offerings, leading vendor roadmaps, identifying artificial intelligence opportunities, and applying data and analytics trends
- Internal Partnerships: connecting, shaping and building partnership within federated enterprise architecture community, striving to identify and improve enterprise capabilities which can be used across JNJ sectors
- External Partnerships: working directly with vendors to influence development roadmaps & ensure that our technology partners address our needs
- Technology Expertise: acting as a domain authority on all aspects of business processes and supporting technologies for the domains in scope
We believe that experience developing insight led strategy, crafting innovative technology solutions, agile ways of working, intellectual curiosity, empathy, leading teams, and human centered design are essential to enable you to be successful in this role. We are looking for a natural collaborator, who has the leadership presence to influence results and build a strong sense of collective team engagement. Distilling complex issues into compelling stories and presenting to senior leaders is a critical skill for this role.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Enterprise Architecture, you would participate on the business solutions & technology leadership team and partner closely with global process owners, platform technical leads, solution leads, and technology services teams to maximize the transformational potential of technology investments.
- BA/BS degree (preferably in information technology or a related technical field
- A minimum of 6 years of Information Technology experience
- Knowledge of modern approaches and solutions to address a variety of regulations pertaining to personal data protection
- Experience developing technology strategies and architectures
- Experience creating business capability roadmaps, delivering multi-year business facing technology strategies, creating conceptual & logical solution architectures
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Master’s degree /MBA
- Experience working in regulated industries
- Deep knowledge of business processes, capabilities, and systems supporting legal, health care compliance, privacy, and corporate affairs domains
- Understanding of rules, regulations, and laws that relate to healthcare practices
- Solutions within these domains - legal, health care compliance and privacy
- Experience with integration middleware technologies and microservices
- Experience with RPA, artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies
- Experience creating solutions satisfying PII requirements including data warehouses, data hubs, data lake architectures, MDM technologies, and identity services
- Ability to manage and direct multiple engagements developing key architecture artifacts and standards
- Experience managing application portfolios towards rationalization and alignment with business priorities
- Good communication and presentation skills, experience getting agreement from senior leaders
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson (6067)