Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Brand Manager, Consumer ACUVUE® Experience
Requisition ID: 4748180606
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Brand Manager, Consumer ACUVUE® Experience, located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. specializes in the manufacturing of industry-leading contact lenses, which it markets under ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. Ever since the ACUVUE® Brand transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. We're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
The Senior Brand Manager, Consumer ACUVUE® Experience, will be responsible for developing a strategy and business plan for ACUVUE® consumer experience. This person is responsible for shaping and delivering the business plan that targets open and interested potential contact lens wearers and developing programs, offers and content journeys that nurtures them along the path to becoming a happy ACUVUE® wearer as well as retaining them. Some key programs this individual will be responsible for, but not limited to, will be our current rewards program and any new programs that into an ongoing excite and incents consumers on an ongoing basis for them to enter stay within the ACUVUE® portfolio and share with their family and friends, as well as, continuing to innovate with technology within the digital space. This person is responsible for all innovative and loyalty communication inclusive of CRM evolution, infrastructure development and management. Our marketing approach is one that is grounded in Data based decisions and being able to react quickly to real-time insights and marketplace needs. As such experience in performance marketing is strongly preferred.
This role is directly responsible for stewardship and growth of the ACUVUE® brand equity with consumers as well as category growth of new contact lens wearers, encouraging consideration and trial of first-time contact lens usage.
Direct reports may include shared Assistant Brand Managers with Brand Manager, Digital responsible for aspects of digital ecosystem development and management. This team will support US ACUVUE® sub-brand teams and function as a support service to ensure all ACUVUE® consumer marketing objectives are achieved in an efficient, consistent, coordinated fashion.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing direct report(s), including but not limited to recruiting, writing and implementing robust development plans, coaching and managing employee performance throughout the year
- Analyzing data to uncover behavioral insights that will lead to improvements in communication and process flow
- Documenting business requirements for all technology needs and changes from end to end, with technical support from IT
- Working directly with creative agencies to design and update communication
- Creating and managing a development budget for any recommended change initiatives
- Developing and measuring performance with robust KPI’s
- Providing regular status updates to senior management and other organizational stakeholders
- Troubleshooting ongoing issues, working collaboratively with cross-functional partners to develop and implement solutions to any technical challenges
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of six (6) years of progressive marketing experience or its equivalent with a strong track record of business results and organizational leadership with minimum of three (3) years of marketing experience
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant digital experience with a comprehensive understanding and passion for the latest developments in digital and CRM required.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital ecosystems and how desktop, mobile, social, search and other online and offline channels work together in a consumer’s journey
- Advanced analytical skills with ability to mine data for understanding and insight
- Ability to set a vision, develop robust action plans, overcome obstacles and find solutions to problems in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven leadership ability to motivate and engage cross-functional teams across a matrix organization
- Exceptional business communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate complex messages to diverse audiences
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize work and balance a portfolio of programs with the ability to consistently achieve positive results
- Strong negotiation skills, with the ability to influence up one or more levels
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)