Johnson & Johnson Careers
Territory Manager - (Long Island, NY) - Biosense Webster, Inc.
Central Islip, New York; Garden City, New York; Riverhead, New York; Smithtown, New York
Requisition ID: 4745180620
Biosense Webster, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Territory Manager to support the Long Island, NY territory.
Atrial fibrillation (AFIB) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. 20 million people around the world suffer from AFIB each year. Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company established its leadership in electrophysiology with the development of the first real-time, 3D cardiac mapping and navigation technology, as well as the first electrophysiology catheter. The introduction of the company’s CARTO® 3 System in 2009 revolutionized 3D mapping technology by increasing the accuracy, speed, and efficiency of the cardiac ablation procedure.
As the Biosense Webster, Inc. Territory Manager, you will:
- Achieve sales goals and key business metrics in the assigned territory by flawlessly executing the company’s strategies and tactics.
- Utilize the company’s programs in order to drive market share gains.
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with physicians, EP laboratory staff, key administration and purchasing personnel, and relevant C-Suite hospital executives, in order to grow and develop business.
- Coordinate the business priorities and activities of a team (pod) that includes Clinical Account Specialists (CAS) and partners with Field Service Engineers (FSE), Ultrasound CAS (UCAS) and others to deliver superior customer service and alignment that are critical to meet business objectives.
- Drive the territory business plan, in line with company objectives, through regular communications to the pod, providing assessments of current business state, opportunities for growth and the action plan to achieve the business plan.
- Have other key responsibilities including new product introductions, communicating pricing in line with company policies, making budgetary proposals and following up on contracts.
- Manage all aspects of the customer groups, which may include members of large hospital systems/IDNs/GPOs, teaching, city and community hospitals.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Three years of healthcare and/or business-to-business sales experience or equivalent level experience in a cardio/cardiovascular environment
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States
- Ability to lift 60 lbs, and to wear heavy lead protective aprons and other safety equipment in lab environment
- Advanced degree
- Previous medical device sales experience.
- Cardiology/cardiovascular or medical device industry, with EP experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Documented sales awards and achievements.
- Prior management experience
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New York-Central Islip
North America-United States-New York-Garden City, North America-United States-New York-Riverhead, North America-United States-New York-Smithtown
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)