Johnson & Johnson Careers
Service Specialist – Salesforce Effectiveness (SFE)
Requisition ID: 4733190118
Johnson and Johnson is currently recruiting for a Service Specialist – Salesforce Effectiveness (SFE) position. The position will be located in Somerville, NJ
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Service Specialist – Salesforce Effectiveness (SFE) will partner with their Business and IT counterparts to understand and enable business strategic objectives related to the Sales Planning and Execution capability. The incumbent will staff and lead execution of engagements aligned with this integrated business/technology strategies. Qualified candidates must have demonstrated superior execution in project delivery utilizing the Agile Methodology.
This role will report directly to the Regional Service Owner – SFE Sales Planning & Execution and will be part of the Digital Healthcare and Connected Commerce organization within J&J Technology Services.
- Leading engagement and delivery efforts of the enabling technologies needed to drive strategic capabilities related to Sales Planning and Execution.
- Strong Project Management experience which includes (but not limited to) the harmonization of Business Process across multiple constituents.
- Working with IT and Functional Partners (Product Owners) to ensure priorities and needs are fulfilled within agreed upon terms. Deliver solutions on-time, and on-budget that realize the promised business value. Customer engagement in all projects is a critical aspect.
- Leading Agile teams and tracking metrics centered around team performance and code quality
- Forecasting delivery results by way of the latest methodologies (i.e. Burn ups) and presenting to stakeholders
- Implementing, training and leading Scrum/Scrum of Scrums (such as SAFE) methodologies by participating in resource hiring, recommending delivery/team structure and gathering metrics to drive behavior
- Onboarding new resources through training in a variety of skillsets (SCRUM, SDLC, business process, etc.)
- Assisting in knowledge transfer to team members and organizations after as part of Release Management to ensure sustainable levels of high quality service levels.
- Continuously evaluating the industry along with customer insights as input into the organization’s SFE solution set and creating business value recommendations for change if so needed.
- IT compliance and security related to Sales Solutions (WICO, HIPAA, FDA, SOX).
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required. Education in Information Technology or related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years hands on IT experience required.
- Direct experience in working in or within the Commercial domain is preferred.
- Track record of experience in planning and managing the finances and schedules of medium-sized projects (>$500k) preferred
- Experience leading Agile Scrum teams is required (CSM is preferred)
- Experience with scaled agile frameworks and knowledge of a Release Train Engineer is a plus
- Ability to coach people in various levels on software delivery processes
- Technical understanding of databases, integrations, job scheduling and error handling is required
- Ability to operate effectively with partner IT organizations as well as with vendor partners is required
- Experience implementing solutions on the Salesforce.com platform is preferred.
- Influencing and Impacting Others / Interpersonal Understanding
- Excellent communication, networking, and influencing skills including the ability to manage across all management and organizational levels.
- High impact individual with the ability to lead, collaborate, challenge, and influence peers, subordinates and senior management to drive data quality measures and innovative strategies leading to business value/results
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the Sales domain and enabling technologies
- Strong project delivery experience – managing cross-functional, multi-disciplined projects
- Ability to drive resolution for critical issues by bringing in teams together – both J&J internal and external vendors
- Strength in interdependent partnering and collaboration skills to build strong relationships with internal and external customers, suppliers and business partners
- A Change Agent with a high tolerance for ambiguity
- Maintains integrity and trust within and across all organizations and relationships
- Customer Orientation - Solicit and apply feedback from internal and external customers; Understand customers’ current and future expectations; Respond promptly to customer needs.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-US Route 22 West
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)