Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Manager Application Security Governance
Raritan, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4731190118
Johnson & Johnson Information Security & Risk Management (ISRM) team is recruiting for a Sr. Manager, Application Security Governance.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
As a part of the Information Security & Risk Management (ISRM) Governance organization, the Senior Manager, Application Security Governance is responsible for strategic oversight of the Application Security program to reduce risk and protect Johnson & Johnson’s information assets. In support of the management of the enterprise Application Security Governance, you will:
• Own the development and maintenance of J&J information security policies, standards and guidance for application security
• Drive standardization, efficiency and effectiveness of application security processes and controls
• Develop and publish meaningful metrics to gauge health of the application security program
• Recommend and help implement enterprise tools to support application security among development teams
• Build content and deploy training on key application security topics, processes and technologies to designated audiences
• Serve as SME on application security; participate in cross-IT working groups; partner with key stakeholders
• Support special projects and other activities
• Minimum of 8+ years of progressive experience in leadership roles within Application Security/ Information Security/ Risk Management/IT required.
• Strong knowledge of IT internal control requirements for application security.
• Experience working with application security and controls for Enterprise systems.
• Working knowledge and experience with security frameworks such as ISO, SANS Critical Controls, etc.
• Creative analytical skills required.
• Superb communication skills, able to network, interface and influence at all levels of the organization, cross sector, cross-functionally and globally required.
• Application development experience required
• Strong leadership skills required.
• BA/BS required, MS Preferred
• 10% domestic/international travel
• CISSP certification preferred
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)