Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Lead, SAP Application Security
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 4726190118
Johnson & Johnson Services is currently recruiting for an IT Lead, SAP Application Security. This position is located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson and Johnson is currently looking for an experienced Security Analyst / Lead to become part of the Global ERP Application Security team. This role will play a major part in designing and implementing the SAP Security access for new and existing projects at Johnson & Johnson.
- Assess functional requirements and make recommendations per Application Security guidelines and Compliance best practices.
- Translate functional specifications into a technical design for SAP Security.
- SAP ERP, Security Implementation in accordance with SAP Security Strategy and Administration/Troubleshooting the complex Security Issues.
- Design and build security groups and permissions.
- User administration with GRC and Identity Access Management.
- Identify Risks and compliance issues by running segregation of duties checks.
- Develop and enforce Application SAP Security policies and procedures.
- Facilitate internal and external audits as requested.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of IT experience is required.
- Experience with Governance, Risk and Compliance and SAP Security is required.
- Knowledge of security in SAP Security, Success Factors and SAP & JDE authorization background is preferred.
- Experience with Security Weaver – Separation Enforcer and Emergency Repair is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of NetWeaver, SAP security and the ability to speak to business level security concerns and to work with technical team to ensure such concerns are addressed is required.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and exhibit a strong sense of urgency is required.
- Ability to support multiple projects concurrently including different iterations of testing, project Go-Lives, cutover and Hypercare is required.
- Experience working in a Global Support Structure is required.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written (English) is required.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills is required.
- Ability to monitor and manage the progress of tasks is required.
- Must be Self-motivated, Flexible, Openness to learn new things, Strong focus on customer needs is required.
- This position is located in Bridgewater, NJ and may require up to 20% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)