Johnson & Johnson Careers
Enterprise Architect - IT Manager - Consumer/CMD
Requisition ID: 4724180620
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Enterprise Architect – IT Manager – Consumer/CMD within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in Skillman, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees.
- A minimum of 8 years of IT financial/project management experience with a proven track record of success operating in a complex, ambiguous, fast paced environment.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in IT infrastructure and/or application functions.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience leading global programs and managing globally dispersed teams (staff and/or contractors).
- BA/BS degree or a minimum of 8 years of equivalent business experience is required.
- Ability to manage a large volume of multi-faceted activities in a quality manner.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with various levels both internal and external to the IT organization.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate business requirements, direction, and initiatives, including ability to balance requirements from an enterprise, sector and franchise/region level.
- Demonstrated understanding and management of financial processes and results related to projects, departmental budgets, and enterprise.
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills required.
- Served as the thought leader for the business unit and be seen as a peer and partner by the business unit.
- Demonstrated ability for rapid understanding of business strategies, and their implications for IT strategy.
- Experience and knowledge with industry specific development Stacks, GxP validation, cloud architecture, hosting models, practical use of containerization and examples of business value provided through the creative combination of these techniques.
- Experience in one Architecture Frameworks preferred, e.g. (TOGAF, Zachman, DoDAF, etc).
- Experience with the following technologies, Cloud, Virtualization, Mobility preferred.
- Experience and practice in architecture required.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)